Right-wing troll James O'Keefe fails badly at baiting Washington Post with rape lie

I think they don’t consider it a conspiracy so much as commonplace politics where their team needs to do anything to win.

Its unfortunate that he did take down Acorn. Another reason how these organizations and the news media like the Washington Post need to be extra careful, and record their dealings with these characters, and expose them for what they are.

This is not new either, John Steinbeck was warned that the authorities in California were out to get him. Basically the corrupt cops would pay some woman to enter his hotel room and come out screaming that she’d been raped. So he had to avoid putting himself in such situations.

From The Talented Mr. Ripley:

Well, whatever you do, however terrible, however hurtful, it all makes sense, doesn’t it? In your head. You never meet anybody that thinks they’re a bad person.

I find myself thinking of this quite often.

(I’m sure it covers me, as well; now to go pull the plank out of my eye…)

EDIT: Presumably Project Veritas has kicked this employee to the curb? Might we expect another GoFundMe whereby this person can cover her newfound expenses in New York City?

O’Keefe was hoist by his own petard

I’d suggest he is the petard.

Origin and Etymology of petard

Middle French, from peter to break wind, from pet expulsion of intestinal gas, from Latin peditum, from neuter of peditus, past participle of pedere to break wind; akin to Greek bdein to break wind

3 Likes

Since it COMES from Within him, that’s accurate

3 Likes

I meet lots of people who think their bad people in group therapy!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.