Rihanna ordered from mosque

That is an astonishingly beautiful building.

If someone post a link that your browser will not load, then you ask nicely for them to provide more information. Simple.

Also, you keep talking about ESP and divining the intended chapter ā€¦ I gave you a link which went directly to the chapter about agnostic atheism. If you had to look somewhere else for the text, then the page number in the link should have been a BIG hint as to what page to look at.

It still matters because your original point was that these images will show up when you type the name of the mosque into Google Images. If dropping one word significantly reduces the chances of seeing these images, then your argument is weakened. I do not need to explain why he sees different results than you because he already gave an explanation. Using a different search phrase is an additional reason why someone would see different results.

If someone post a link that your browser will not load, then you ask nicely for them to provide more information.

I love that youā€™re giving me a lecture on how different results show up for different people for various reasons while simultaneously blaming me for your link not working in my browser. I just checked and it doesnā€™t show up for non US visitors. Thatā€™s why itā€™s a decent idea to screencap a relevant phrase or page and post the image to BB if you want to ensure your point is made. Donā€™t presume people are willing to do any work to understand your point if itā€™s not immediately clear. If I asked nicely for information from everyone whose links are useless to me I would waste an insane amount of time.

I am not blaming you for being unable to view the link. I am blaming you for pretending like you could view it, but were choosing not to read it and that you were going to assume that it agreed with you. Then, after you had the full searchable text, you went on about how it was not relevant at all.

Your first response to the Google link had part of the text from the page that I linked to. How was I supposed to know that meant that you were unable to view it?

OK sir, itā€™s probably time for us to both bury the hatchet :smile:

To clarify: I can view the webpage, but the bookā€™s page scans are not visible unless I visit through a US proxy. I was able to see the chapter title I copied (which included the typo ā€œDr. Bitbellsā€) but I can not see the full title you subsequently gave (which I used to find the archive.org version) and I was not able to see the full book title you gave.

I wasnā€™t intentionally trying to be disingenuous for the sake of rudeness and I will look at and read most anything people post in a discussion I care aboutā€¦ I just couldnā€™t, because of the geoblocked page scans, understand the connection between your original link and the topic raised until I was actually able to read it on archive.org as all I was getting was shortened (and typo-riddled) chapter titles.

This is what I see:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.