Road rage incident led to Florida man being transported on car hood

This is a misunderstanding. It is actually a new fad among the rich to have live action hood ornaments now.

6 Likes

To be fair to the script writers

• The characters having that dialogue were both teetotalers
  • The camera immediately moves to the inside of the pub for the interaction between the erstwhile combatants.

One can hope.

Man, I can’t tell you how long I waited in vain at that bus stop in Chippewa square before I found out it was just a movie prop.

11 Likes

In that case, why not run a Mobile-Jacksonville canal along I10, thus facilitating interstate commerce while conveniently isolating Florida? The ships won’t mind the really big sharks.

2 Likes

It was only a trial separation, they’ll get together again eventually. Though some descendant of Sen. Inhofe will be claiming that plate tectonics is a hoax perpetrated on the American people.

5 Likes

That’s just how Florida Man gets to work.

1 Like

But the pedestrian was the one standing his ground. He could have killed that driver, caused a pile up and been responsible for numerous deaths, and then be given a commendation by the governor. As long as he isn’t black.

3 Likes

3 Likes

You keep using that word, Mark. I do not think it means what you think it means! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Road rage is incredibly stupid. Because you don’t know who the other person might turn out to be. They could be driving aggressively or slowly because of some medical emergency. Or perhaps the other person is some sort of dangerous psychopath.

The last time I was a victim of road rage, I was following an old lady up a mountain road. She was driving pretty slowly, and there was no opportunity to pass, so I just gave her some space and slowed to her speed. The guy behind me was really angry. He kept flashing his lights, and running up very close to me, then backing off and running up again. And heavy on the horn. What is funny is that one of the things I do in my business is conserve and restore military antiques. When this occurred, I happened to have a car full of guns that I was returning to a wealthy collector. There was zero chance that I was going to pull out a gun, or engage the guy at all. But it is the example that I use for my kids when we talked about driving and road rage. You can’t know the other person’s circumstances. It might be your little aggressive act that finally sets a person off. it is just not worth it. I always assume that another driver I am annoyed with has a back seat full of machine guns.

4 Likes

HTFY

http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=LIwdVsNM02E

Florida Man is a transportation innovator

2 Likes

I have to say, I was disappointed.

The story started: “The last time I was a victim of road rage, I was following an old lady up a mountain road,” and I thought it was going to be a story with some seriously scary old lady road rage.

Alas, it was not to be.

4 Likes

Rich people provide us with all kinds of exciting new employment opportunities.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.