Rob Ford's pitiable moment on Jimmy Kimmel

The problem is one of them might live.

1 Like

I know Jimmy’s instinctively milking Ford’s wardrobe for laughs, but let’s face it, the man wore screaming red on black because anything meeker would have made him look like a winter tomato.

If I was Rob Ford I’d show up to every interview in an outfit so outlandish that the host would forget to ask me about anything else.

I considered sincerity also, but the crowd reacted well also.

He wouldn’t want to steal Don Cherry’s schtick.

1 Like

I understand Mayor Rob Ford has done some ridiculous things, but it was incredibly rude and tasteless to talk shit to his face on national television. Who was this in service to? I do not tolerate that kind of treatment to anybody for any reason.

What good does calling anybody a ‘laughable bumblefuck’ bring? What does blasting a video of someone falling on their ass help? To me, these are tasteless actions, which can readily be switched out for real-talk regarding the more core issues at hand (perhaps there are many). Anyone else agree with me on this? I cringe each time I read Rob Ford referred to as a ‘laughable bumblefuck’. I can’t say I am a fan of his, but it just seems indecent, perhaps even backwards.

If Kimmel can’t stand the guy that badly, then he shouldn’t be a hypocrite and go for the easy ratings with him.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.