Robert F. Kennedy is a loud anti-vaxxer — unless people come to his own house. Then they need a vax

Originally published at: Robert F. Kennedy is a loud anti-vaxxer — unless people come to his own house. Then they need a vax | Boing Boing

9 Likes

If your own wife isn’t buying your bullshit then why should anyone else?

69 Likes

Family values.

12 Likes

When you’re an far right, anti-establishment activist but your Hollywood elite actress wife wants to bring over folks for mimosas.

31 Likes

19 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

35 Likes

A good partner never buys your bullshit. Mrs Peas certainly doesn’t.

27 Likes

Antivaxers on reddit were pointing out how awesome it is that his book is number 1 on amazon this week.

Capture

5 Likes

One of the few theoretical advantages to having one company control most of the world’s book sales is that, if they wanted to, they could refuse to sell books that spread dangerous misinformation like this. Jeff Bezos could basically break Kennedy’s publishing career almost single-handed.

But those big metal space penises aren’t going to pay for themselves, so here we are.

34 Likes

Reminds me of this flat earther CC (Chris) who was trying to make flat earth video when his wife was done with his shenanigans.

It was clipped here, at ~1:24

14 Likes

I was going to say I’d like to see who would willingly associate with this asshole but then I learned one of those people is unfortunately Cheryl Hines - whom I liked and respected right up until about 1 minute ago.

24 Likes

Delusional plague spreaders don’t need advertising space here

6 Likes

I definitely wasn’t linking it for people to buy it and I sure didn’t think anyone on BB would. I was just a bit flabbergasted that it actually was #1. I’m not sure if they do similar things as NYT best sellers where it’s bought in bulk by backers just to get the title of “best seller” on the cover or if he actually has that many followers.

Edit: I also enjoyed/hated looking through the reviews.

5 Likes

So he’s a -Q Nut? They seem to fall off opposite edges of the rational world and end up in the same place.

7 Likes

“I guess I’m not always the boss at my own house,” Kennedy told Politico’s Daniel Lippman.

You’ll know the marriage is over if she invites Sirhan Sirhan over.

Too soon?

23 Likes

Bad Memes R Us:

10 Likes

Came to say with these folks, the family is only of value for throwing under the bus. Love that meme!

9 Likes

It’s nice to know that no matter how rich or famous you become, you can still blame stuff on your more famous wife.

4 Likes

He’s a brave man, hiding behind his wife’s skirt.

(Recognizing the misogyny in this statement, but also that this is the only thing that might shame this pathetic shitweasle.)

3 Likes

I’m still laughing at a NY Times Op Ed where Brett Stephens tried to use Kennedy as evidence of “the left” also displaying “much vaccine nuttiness.” Although he didn’t even accuse him of being on the left, just alluding to it by saying he was “not exactly a Republican.” Except that his allying himself with Trump and Qanon pretty much does make him exactly a Republican these days, whatever his politics were in previous years…

14 Likes