Robocopyright: Dan Bull's rap anthem for the defeat of #Article13

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/23/all-hail-robocopyright.html

1 Like

This is brilliant, but I’m afraid I thought of those two notes back in the 90s. Take it down.

1 Like

Ugh… i could have done without pewdiepie being in there but effective protest song nevertheless. Like you say, it’s a fight we’ll never win but we have to keep fighting because yesterday it was SOPA and ACTA, today it’s net neutrality and the copyright directive and tomorrow it’ll be something else.

3 Likes

I was very confused by pewdiepie. Why is it people like him? shakes cane at yung’uns

2 Likes

I used to find him innocuous if extremely irritating (a familiar trait of the big youtube personalities it seems) but that was before i learnt about him courting the far right and fueling anti-semitism.

Oh, and somehow he’s become a figurehead of the white supremacist movement i guess because it’s 2019 and we’re living in the worst black mirror episode yet and i just want it to end already.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.