Ron DeSantis appears to be wearing extreme heel lifts and is having trouble walking in them

I’m 6’ tall and got there pretty quick, like all the men on my mother’s side of the family. My dad was 5’ 8". When he introduced me, if there were any signs of sizing us up, he’d help them out by explaining: “We had a tall milkman.” I’d calmly nod.

4 Likes

Ooooh I’m gonna have to try to find something more modern and use that!

2 Likes

I look up to Jon Stewart, literally, so I understand the feeling, but I also know it can be a boost to read something positive in that regard.

1 Like

Surprisingly faithful to the original :+1:

1 Like

So Ron here is apparently fine with gender affirming care as long as it’s for cis people. Of course this surprises absolutely no one.

A few years ago I was 193cm (6’4".) I know HRT can make one shrink a little, so I have no idea of my height now, but I’m still well over the 6’ mark. I started occasionally going out with a woman who’s 6’6" and honestly I find that a sheer delight!

10 Likes

I have a cousin (1 removed?) who is probably around 6’ 6". Her and her brother are both really tall. Both of their parents are super tall, with their mom being 6’ 4" or so. Their dad a little taller. Oddly his parents aren’t that tall at all.

I think nutrition is part of it, along with genes.

Oddly my dad was short for his age all his life, and then shot up like 6" in his senior year of HS to 6’ (and I am 1/2" shorter).

6 Likes

Tap GIF

3 Likes

Okaaay…

5 Likes

Oopsie-doodle. It would be quite a feat grow 6" to end up 6" your senior year!

3301018_mj_png96f691dc4de5a7b1237bb1bfb3b5973d

5 Likes

So do CEOs…

2 Likes

When my wife and I heard that stat, our new term for anyone we worked with who was incompetent and tall was: “management material”.

6 Likes

It is when you are too short for your weight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.