Roy Moore denies he lost Alabama Senate election

LOL - well, it’s been going on awhile now. How long do you let the toddler throw a fit before taking them out of the store?

7 Likes

“At this point?”

That cow left the barn and has been living in Tijuana since the 1960s

12 Likes

Denial of reality seems to be a problem for the guy.

His denial of the Establishment Clause got him bounced off the bench once.

His denial of the Supreme Court decision in Obergfell got him bounced off again.

He was a Burther, again denying reality that we had a black man in the White House who earned his position there.

He denied of the existence of laws concerning charity accounting as he embezzled brazenly

His denial of being a cradle robbing perv lost him the election (Because being a scofflaw and embezzler was not enough to even keep him off the ballot for some reason)

I believe Moore’s problems can be best solved with the “Dan Johnson Solution”

11 Likes

(I suspect that it’s a made-up story. He was banned from that mall for life.)

9 Likes

No. Frankly, if they had any pull with him, he wouldn’t have run. As it turns out when you make “The government is bad and has to be stopped at all costs” a central pillar of your political “brand” you’re in trouble when you actually come to power. The people who hate government aren’t going to suddenly stop, just because “their” guy is in charge. It’s why “successful” revolutions often become protracted power struggles with ever more radical people in power.

11 Likes

…Just look at all those confederate monuments.

26 Likes

Well, when he says “I have stood for truth about God and the Constitution for the people of Alabama." He means that he’s proven that the two don’t mix.

He’s contributing to the party’s “voter fraud” narrative that they’re going to be using a lot during the mid-term elections.

7 Likes

Came for eye mouth photoshops from @beschizza. Was not disappointed.

13 Likes

There is no denying that this is one of @beschizza’s finest works. Respect (especially for the tongue eyes in the back).

14 Likes

Possibly his not winning the seat could lead (eventually. maybe. but probably only in a parallel university which isn’t as shitty this one.) to his being offered the sort of mental health care he needs.

3 Likes

I suspect that Roy Moore is trying to lay the groundwork for Donald Trump’s contesting the 2020 results. Trump (like Moore) will repeat mantras of “Fake News” and “Election Fraud” for as long as he possibly can.

Unfortunately, when Trump loses the 2020 election, I believe the the Fox News/RNC coalition will back Trump’s refusal to accept the results, especially if the Democratic candidate is a woman.

We’ll be in for some fun times then. Moore’s refusal to accept the results is just the beginning.

5 Likes

let’s not forget in all this craziness, there is loaded .38 in his pocket.
hopefully if he winds up the type to use it it’ll be in a Budd Dwyer fashion.

1 Like

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt; it’s whole way of existing for some people.

die

7 Likes

Given his ridiculous “cowboy” posing, I suspect any chance he has of hitting anything with it, including his head if held to it, would be strictly accidental and poorly done.

6 Likes

Roy Moore voter:
s8xgpbxblprkuv3eylos

8 Likes

Roy Moore “answers to a higher power”. He’d have you believe it’s his god. In reality, it’s his ego.

12 Likes

I read the first sentence and thought you were going to finish by saying “he’ll likely become president!”

1 Like

We can always hope he shoots himself in the thigh doing his quickdraw mcgraw routine and bleeds out from a femoral artery puncture.

4 Likes

Beware the false prophets in the end times.

4 Likes

That’s gotta hurt.

2 Likes