Roy Moore denies he lost Alabama Senate election

He’ll claim that counts as a vote for him.

The election aftermath followed a familiar pattern for Moore, who in the past has been eager to declare victories and pronounce grievances — but loath to concede defeats. To this day, Republicans note, Moore has not conceded his losses in the 2006 or 2010 Republican primaries for governor, and there is already speculation in Montgomery that he might run for governor or attorney general next year.

I guess he’s hoping that divine intervention will suddenly flip all those losses.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Someone’s gotta animate that photo into a gif with a reptile tongue coming out his eye, either a forked snake tongue going in/out, or a lizard tongue licking around the eyelid and disappearing back into the dark maw.

2 Likes

e08

13 Likes

4 Likes

You know, I’m not entirely sure that the picture really is shooped.

3 Likes

I hope he gets the help that we need him to…

2 Likes

if you hadn’t noticed, the republican party has been using alternative facts as a tool for years. their propaganda wing (fox news) started test marketing it almost 20 years ago and when it proved to be so successful they made it the official practice. moore’s use of the method is nothing particularly outlandish.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.