Rudy Giuliani asks for money on Charlie Kirk, but doesn't know where people should send it (video)

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani asks for money on Charlie Kirk, but doesn't know where people should send it (video) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

He also had to visit an Atlanta-area bail bondsman.

8 Likes

They should send the money to me. I’ll make sure he gets what he deserves.

10 Likes

They might as well just set it on fire, the result will be the same.

6 Likes

I was trying to look up what Giuliani’s net worth is earlier today, and got anywhere from $10M to $90M, with most sources putting it at $40-$45M. I suspect that’s not including a lot of legal debt he’s racked up over the past year or so. As soon as I saw him walk into that next-door-to-the-courthouse bail bondsman, I knew he must be getting pretty low on funds. Then again, it’s not like he doesn’t have a history of poor planning. Is there a Four Seasons Bail Bonds in Atlanta?

10 Likes

begging no money GIF

2 Likes

But he apparently flew there on a private jet, so can’t feel too badly for him.

6 Likes

dammit, i was totally thinking that! :rofl:
brrring
“Four Seasons Total Bail Bonds, how may i direct your call?”
. . .
“and who may i say is calling?”
. . .
“please hold, Mr. Giuliani…”

8 Likes

Rudy is old school; he’ll send a guy around with a bag. Cash only. Non-sequential bills.

7 Likes

IMG_0165

5 Likes

Man, Robert Forster was lovely in Jackie Brown. I would have really liked to have seen him play Slam Bradley or Jake “Bobo” Benetti.

4 Likes

Website? I thought he only accepted checks.

Don’t forget Dominion Voting Systems is suing him for $1.3 billion. He may have to sell the Brooklyn Bridge a few times to raise that kind of capital! [Paraphrasing Trump, when you’re a former mayor of NYC they let you do that. Right?]

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.