Rudy Giuliani must pay $148m to election workers he lied about

I looked up his net worth earlier this year and most were reporting in the 200-800M range, so he has been burning money at a phenomenal rate, probably mostly through legal fees.

9 Likes

None of those “net worth” calculators online are ever accurate though. A good friend I work with is alledgedly worth $350 million according to one of those things, and he laughs every time he sees it. He’s not even worth a million, he says. Maybe , in ten years with housing costs going up the equity in his house will be in the $2 million dollar range. And if his company gets bought out, he might make $5 to $10 million off it. But it’s equally likely his company just burns itself into the ground.

(Just as an example, I’ve seen net worth calculators that have Cory Doctorow’s networth between $7 and $25 million. Now, mind, I imagine he’s doing well but I don’t think he’s doing that well.)

7 Likes
11 Likes

I love the courtroom sketches from when the judgement was read.

18 Likes

ha ha lol GIF by Desus & Mero

11 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

5 Likes

All you’ll get is dark goo from his head.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Yeah, that’s not citrus, it’s

Roux Fanci-Full in Frivolous Fawn!

2 Likes

Such a great old song. The Specials done good when they chose to cover it.

A Message to You Rudy” is a 1967 rocksteady song by Dandy Livingstone. (wikipedja)

Please enjoy this post-tangent bonus:
ghouliani_400x400

ghouliani1

ghouliani2

11 Likes

Yes, but he may have had his fortune valued by the same bozos Trump used.

1 Like

I just love that whether you listen to the original, or The Specials, you’re listening to Rico Rodriguez on trombone.

As to the case, I feel there are two lessons to be had. First: don’t defame people. And what should be even more obvious, don’t continue to defame them after you’ve been found legally liable, but the actual damages haven’t been assessed yet.

9 Likes

The author is clearly on to something. But it’s either too much or too little, I can’t tell.

3 Likes

grumpy-cat-good-with-rudyg-hair-dye

Behold my MSPaint skilz!

8 Likes
11 Likes

Calculations of Doctorow’s net worth might include family money.

1 Like

Better get on the waitlist, Rudy. It’s long.

https://www.nyc.gov/site/hpd/services-and-information/senior-housing.page

5 Likes

“Only your undertaker will know for sure.”™️

6 Likes

8 Likes

And that’s just this verdict. Don’t forget that Dominion Voting Systems is still suing him for $1.1 billion.

9 Likes