Rudy Giuliani must pay $148m to election workers he lied about

This is wonderful! Trump and Bannon next, please.

6 Likes

This exactly.
That goes for people like Sumner Redstone and the like, too. The guy was 92 when he finally gave up being CEO.
I mean, WTF are you doing? I can’t fucking WAIT to not be working. You’re going to put on a suit and a tie in Manhattan for board meetings when you could be napping under a palm tree?

As for Rudy, this made me laugh last night -

5 Likes

6 Likes

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

8 Likes

Confused The Goldbergs GIF

6 Likes

This may explain what happened to Rudi

7 Likes

Giuliani’s recent divorce case revealed how much had changed. He was living a $232,000-a-month lifestyle, with six homes and 11 country-club memberships. His now ex-wife’s divorce lawyer announced in court that Rudy had spent $12,000 on cigars and $7,000 on fountain pens within the space of a few months.

… urge to play armchair psychiatrist intensifies :grimacing:

10 Likes

Neo:
What does he want?

The Oracle:
What do all men with power want? More power.

5 Likes

4 Likes

How you get a rude and a reckless?
Don’t you be so crude and feckless
You been drinking brew for breakfast

6 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

…and then that *&#^% roger stone!

4 Likes

:musical_note::notes:Rudy has failed :notes: :musical_note:

8 Likes

From America’s Mayor to punchline.

5 Likes

I wasn’t aware that Giuliani had designs on becoming secretary of state. Now that would have been colourful confirmation hearings. And quite the gift for Putin if Rudy had gotten the job.

And Mike Pence, who agreed to be Donald Trump’s VP, disapproved of Rudy because of what “he viewed as moral failings”? (Would it be entirely wrong to suggest that the biggest moral failure, in Pence’s eyes, was not renouncing Catholicism?)

4 Likes

Checks publication date…

May 17, 2020

Wow.

So this …

Giuliani is in free fall. The past few years on the national stage have left his reputation in tatters

… was written about eight months before this

8 Likes

china falling GIF

6 Likes

So uh… when’s the auction? :eyes:

6 Likes

Because he won’t STFU…

8 Likes