Rudy Giuliani says he'd like to work for President Zelensky in yet another cringe video

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani says he'd like to work for President Zelensky in yet another cringe video | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Rudy… a message for you… Rudy…

Alison Brie Shut Up GIF

27 Likes

This is like a washed-up mob enforcer asking for a job from one of the small business owners he used to threaten.

24 Likes

I say send him. Right to the front line.

18 Likes

Fuck… :grimacing:

14 Likes

141626e06c8b9b3c713a4471cf4fffc6

16 Likes

2 Likes

face-cringe

2 Likes

Clearly a case of “the enemy of your enemy is your friend.” No, that’s not it.

“The friend of your enemy is your friend”? Nope, still not it.

“The friend of your enemy is your enemy”? Not quite the right saying, but that one’s accurate.

Fuck you, Rudy. Please die. Soon.

12 Likes

Bad to the bone.

2 Likes

"Meaning, you know, like every country, not everybody’s corrupt."
“…just me.”

4 Likes

I have a position for him in the region:

It pays in scum, but he really loves scum, so it may work out.

3 Likes

President Zelensky should accept Rudy’s offer to work for him… and immediately put him to work.
Clearing mines & booby-traps around Chernobyl…

I see no downsides to this.

8 Likes

Don’t be silly, the Trumpist Party has always been at war with Eurasia. Since the beginning of your life, since the beginning of the Party, since the beginning of history, the war has continued without a break, always the same war.

7 Likes

Why did they leave those two corpses out in the sun?

4 Likes

[expletive deleted] and his cronies aren’t sparing a dime for RG’s legal bills, so the grifter’s got suck up to someone. Even if it’s literally the last person in the world who had a reason to help him.

1 Like

I suppose scumbags can double as sandbags; he is definitely qualified to fill a position like that.

1 Like

Or one of those things one puts at the base of a door to prevent drafts.

1 Like

Come on, comeuppance! We’re waiting.

Yeah, it’s old and stale, but so is Giuliani’s BS.

1 Like