Rudy Giuliani's shady links to Ukraine energy projects probed by feds

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/15/rudy-giulianis-shady-links-t.html

2 Likes

Fraud Guarantee was it?

8 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

14 Likes

When the next Democratic president is elected, their entire Justice Department should simply take notes on every accusation GOP politicians make, because it’ll mean it’s something they themselves are already doing.

“You know, this sleazy deal we’re making would look great hung around the Democrats necks. Let’s accuse them of it! It’ll TOTALLY take the heat off us!”

Worst. Criminals. Ever.

21 Likes

Don’t worry about Rudy - he stated publically that he is blackmailing the President. That he has insurance against him & he’s publically notifying him & the people around him.

Wait…maybe you should worry about Rudy…

10 Likes

Just checking we should worry about Rudy, not for Rudy.

10 Likes

potato, tomato

9 Likes

Ima steal that :smirk:

3 Likes

Me and Guliani down by the prison yard.

2 Likes

“If they really want to know if I’m a partner, why don’t they ask me?”

c’mon rudy, you know that’s not the way prosecutors work. btw you need some brushing up on how con-men work too.

3 Likes

“If they really want to know if I’m a partner, why don’t they ask me?”

Because you are liar, and no one trusts anything you say.

1 Like

So are we going to discover that there’s one shady Ukrainian energy deal that doesn’t exist; but we’ll threaten them until they find it; and one shady Ukrainian energy deal that does exist and we’ll threaten them unless they ignore it?

Somehow that seems like an appropriate extraction-industry analog to what always happens with especially strident moral crusaders.

1 Like

Collateral damage is real… so I’d worry for him only if I was within grenade-blast-radius of him.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.