Rudy Giuliani's mugshot

At least two of them – Jenna Ellis (TR) and David Shafer (M) – look quite happy to be there. Most of them look like they were expecting to show up for a social outing. These are not people being arrested like most others; being able to turn yourself in, even with a deadline, is a hell of a privilege and does nothing to make me doubt the two tiered justice system we have in the USA.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Trump should be demanding his bail is set at $100 million just because he is so rich and can totally afford it.

Also, then run a campaign/grift on the back of it.

5 Likes

He’s that guy who married his cousin, right?

4 Likes

Apparently. I was unaware of that. Allegedly, so was Rudy, which was the basis for him getting the marriage annulled in the eyes of the Catholic Church. People are weird. They were 2nd cousins. That’s not a problem legally or even genetically, unless it becomes really common in a family. Anyway, thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole lol.

9 Likes

Rudy’s in pretty dire straits these days. He begged trump to pay his legal fees and being the magnanimous person he is, trump told him to get bent.

Was that mugshot not enough Rudy schadenfreude for ya? Well here’s his broke ass leaving a bail bondsman! Just like a regular ass poor person.

ha ha laughing GIF

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here,

11 Likes

Don’t forget he still has the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit hanging over his head as well despite Internet claims that Dominion has lost the case.

6 Likes

Annnnd…

9 Likes

I like it, but I have more respect for the actual Batman villains – particularly Ivy and Harley. They certainly don’t deserve to be compared to this sorry lot!

5 Likes

You Cant Hide Big Little Lies GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

4 Likes

One thing I have never really understood is why the mob seems so chill about that.

3 Likes

They weren’t, but thought better of it.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.