Rudy Giuliani's mugshot

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani's mugshot | Boing Boing

8 Likes

“I’m the same Rudy Giuliani that took down the mafia, that made New York City the safest city in America,” he told reporters in Georgia. “They’re going to degrade themselves by doing a mugshot of me.”

He’s seriously trying the old “Don’t you know who I am?!” defense. Well, he can die mad.

23 Likes

You’re the same Rudy Giuliani who walked into a honeytrap set by the Borat guy.

28 Likes

Is it just me, or does it look like one side of his face knows something that the other side doesn’t?

14 Likes

6 Likes

Gotta collect them all!

Note: Bottom left, Ray Smith, looks like a straight up serial killer. Meanwhile, Jenna Ellis, upper right, looks absolutely thrilled just to be included at the big kid’s table.

27 Likes

The white privilege in that group is so strong it’s overwhelming the camera’s exposure settings.

28 Likes

+1 Insightful

10 Likes

18 Likes

“Hey Midjourney, please AI me up an image of the head that the Punisher skull was originally inside”

6 Likes

“Making America Great Again”.

7 Likes

A particularly funny argument from him, since he was the one who nearly perfected the “Perp Walk.” He was quite famous for personally showing up on Wall Street, arresting his suspects in front of news cameras, making headlines across the nation, and then occasionally dropping the charges later, in private.

A Loyola Law Professor once said of him “He may not of invented the Perp Walk, but Rudy Giuliani made an art form out of it.”

11 Likes

Evidently not big on English at Loyola :wink:

11 Likes

She thinks that she is posing for a trump dating service.

Or somebody in the photo room farted loudly.

8 Likes

Why is the bail so accessibly low for Trump and Giuliani?

11 Likes

Wow.
I’m sure I’ve seen him somewhere.
Oh yes!

Courtesy of RedMeat.

16 Likes

Not a nanosecond’s self awareness of why he found himself in that black hole of irony.

Perhaps the prosecutor wants to give them more opportunities to be out in public making self-incriminating statements.

13 Likes

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

9 Likes

Looks like Kenneth Chesebro was not part of the hush money payouts by the Grifter-In-Chief to delay the trial. He has selflessly made the precious gift of time to us spectators by accelerating the trial by requesting a speedy trial, which impacts ALL the defendants involved.

Separately, lawyers for Kenneth Chesebro, who also surrendered Wednesday, filed a motion in Fulton County Superior Court seeking a speedy trial. If approved by Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, who is overseeing the case, that could mean Willis would have to begin presenting her case against all 19 defendants by early November — even if other defendants hoped to waive their right to a speedy trial.

Willis last week proposed a March trial date, acknowledging a crowded calendar of pending litigation against Trump. Privately, Willis and her team had long prepared for the possibility of a speedy-trial request, with the prosecutor urging her team to be ready to make their case in court as soon as the indictments were announced. A person familiar with Willis’s thinking said the office is ready.

Update: Fani Willis has proposed a trial start date of 23 October 2023 (two months from now).

12 Likes

Simon bar Sinister!

day ride GIF

4 Likes