Rules of Engagement for the National Guard at the Biden Inauguration

Let me just bring attention to Ken Cuccinelli’s comments starting at 1:33. A challenge of being a law enforcement officer is that “you have to make the decision based on not knowing what it is that challenge is going to be in a split second, so rules of engagement are something the officers talk about extensively beforehand.”

What is that? A bunch of ‘bad apples’ saying stuff like 'if they’re black, just take 'em out"? Then that bad apple-ness leaches into all the other officers? Is that what happens sometimes? If that’s the case, then if there are bad apples in the barrel, consider the entire barrel spoiled.

I don’t think that Mr Cuccinelli knows what he’s talking about. I really don’t.

2 Likes

ohhhh, gotcha. yeah, that makes more sense. of course, that must be what the 20k is.

1 Like

So the inauguration will be guarded by a well regulated Militia, what with it being necessary to the security of a free State. Interesting.

5 Likes

Also - they aren’t all in DC. Some are in the surrounding area and ready to mobilize if needed.

The guy mentions it in the interview. They aren’t cops who are on call more or less 24/7. You have to activate them if needed, like if there is a tornado or flood and they come to help rescue and clean up efforts. Not sure on the exact number IN DC right now, but I believe considerably less. But if shit were to pop off, 20K are at the ready.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.