Rush Limbaugh dead at 70

THIS

30 Likes

Lol, so many people openly gleeful at his death Rob moved it all and closed it.

Fastest I’ve ever seen good news closed. He was basically an enemy of every person I’ve ever seen comment about him here in the last 15 or more years

The man was a horrible human being. The idea that some people’s deaths aren’t celebrated isn’t really true.

12 Likes

Time to whip out ye olde Bette Davis condolence quote:

“You should never say bad things about the dead, only good … Rush Limbaugh is dead. Good”

22 Likes

I think this was a normal process that happens often. Two similar posts get combined, one gets closed. No?

8 Likes

Its still funny AF

4 Likes

I used to listen to him like 20 some years ago. Eventually I figured out he was full of shit. :confused: One less pundit to clog up the airwave.

How is Mark Lavine feeling?

5 Likes

Rush may be gone, but all those he inspired (hannity, tucker, heck all of the fox hatemongers), as well as beck and alex are still around spewing their lies and hate.

13 Likes
41 Likes

I found out long after he died, my mom told me my grandfather listened to him a lot.

I dearly loved my grandfather, but im glad I never got to know him better on some things.

7 Likes

tenor

24 Likes

Be sure to visit his grave. Wash hands after urinating.

15 Likes

Jesus christ thats horrible.

You actually made me think worse of a dead man I already intensely hated. Achievement unlocked

14 Likes

How is Alex Jones doing these days? Keeping his blood pressure up? Rage and stress levels high? Enjoying a manly, high-cholesterol diet, I hope, nothing wimpy and healthy.

14 Likes

Oh, if only Alex Jones would go next, I’d buy a cake from a gay baker and celebrate

11 Likes

I’d buy him a cake a day if he promised to eat it all.

6 Likes

Death by cake from gay bakers leading to diabeetus.

I like you.

10 Likes

Written by someone else somewhere else:
“Don’t be happy he died, just be sad he ever happened.”

23 Likes
18 Likes

16 Likes

Well, the old folks said that they lost a leader, and that the Clintons and George Soros are celebrating.

And the talk radio soliloquies are so bad I need insulin

3 Likes