Rush Limbaugh dead at 70

I would chip in to contribute a shuttle bus to/from the site for lavatory purposes.

Reading material can be set aside for those with shy bladders:

Whats weird is, there’s that inhibition about “speaking ill of the dead”-- Limbaugh was always the first person to speak ill of the dead. It’s difficult to see why there should be any such inhibition in his case.

3 Likes

I’d chip in for a free bar of cold, cold, American beer for the thirsty travellers.

Drink up folks. It’s on me.

7 Likes

First Sheldon Adelson, then Rush Limbaugh… who else is on 2021’s dead pool list?

2 Likes

Twas Darrow, more or less.

9 Likes

End of article you reference, “Twain is truly a highly quotable author, which is probably why he is also credited with many things he didn’t actually write.”

Considering (imo) the works of Mark Twain, the use of the word ‘but’ after a ‘comma’ seems improbable (imo), considering the degree the author distinguished himself. But I repeat.

You do realize that the article confirms what you wrote?

5 Likes

15 Likes

Yes. The sloppy grammar used these days has gotten worst.

Anyways, Rush Limbaugh died, glad to read the obituary.

2 Likes

My BF & I opened a bottle of inexpensive, surprisingly nice Spanish sparklers to celebrate, and promptly forgot all about his evil, ignorant ass.

5 Likes

It’s a few yrs old, but still…

14 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of ideas about what people would do when visiting his grave.
I just saw this on his Wikipedia page, in case anyone is feeling impatient…note the camera.

Rush Limbaugh was inducted into the Hall of Famous Missourians on May 14, 2012, in a secret ceremony announced only 20 minutes before it began in order to prevent negative media attention.[310] A bronze bust of Limbaugh is on display at the Missouri State Capitol building in Jefferson City, along with 40 other awardees. Limbaugh’s bust includes a security camera to prevent vandalism.[311][312]

5 Likes

14 Likes

spit take GIF

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.