Russia demonizes the imaginary “International LGBT movement”

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/22/russia-demonizes-the-imaginary-international-lgbt-movement.html

6 Likes

I guess the demands of the “Special Military Operation” are slowing down the issuing of “Badges”~

9 Likes

This is one of the reasons scum like Tucker Carlson, Empty Gee and Mike Johnson are doing their best to enable Putin and his oppression.

Not despite the repression, but because of it. That is really important.

18 Likes

I’ll bet the Kremlin’s propagandists also claim that the movement’s official cocktail is “The Rootless Cosmopolitan”.

5 Likes

It is the russian version of Gramsci and Cultural Bolshevism.

5 Likes

We’re going to have to target you with our nuclear wessels.

4 Likes

Look for Lord Dampnut to add the ‘international LGBT movement’ to his list of vermin that needs to be dealt with.

8 Likes

Who is the leader of this movement?

5 Likes

George Soros, of course. He runs everything, so I hear!

13 Likes

He’s as bad at paying people as Trump is though. 20 years of LGBTQIA+ activism, and I haven’t seen a penny.

14 Likes

Soros!!! Curses!

jon stewart fist shake GIF

8 Likes

You need to fill in your expenses claim form; it is the last page of your Gay Agenda booklet.

8 Likes

“Project 2025 takes extreme positions against LGBTQ rights, seeking to eliminate federal protections for queer people and pursue research into conversion therapies in order to encourage gender and sexuality conformity. The policy book also lays out plans to criminalize being transgender and prohibit federal programs from supporting queer people through various policies. The project partnered with anti-LGBTQ groups the Family Policy Alliance, the Center for Family and Human Rights, and the Family Research Council.”

7 Likes

I was expecting someone more flamboyant, charming… But It was antisemitism all the time…

5 Likes

Yep… it always seems to come back to that.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.