Russia invades Ukraine

Ugh.
Yes.
Government buildings…

and residential buildings…

… so if there’s still anyone arguing today that we should believe Putin’s claims about not harming civilians, this’ll be my response (b----- please :roll_eyes: ):

Off to go vote in the Texas primary, before work.

36 Likes

Thread on Putin’s fascist guru Aleksandr Dugin:

15 Likes

A couple more:

Translation:

A town 50 km from Kiev. An enemy plane destroyed two houses.
Russia and Belarus continue to blaspheme all norms of international humanitarian law.

Translation:

In Kherson, the shopping center “Fabrika” is on fire, on which the Russians launched a missile attack. Video from locals.

(used google translate)

13 Likes
14 Likes

The British Army’s whizz-bang Comms & Nav system, BOWMAN was known by squaddies as Better Off With Map And Nokia, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all that russian troops might like to have a phone with Google maps on it for backup and terrain intel.

17 Likes
15 Likes
22 Likes

They apparently have a large number of the things on order already, from the before times. But they take time to produce, and weren’t meant to be delivered till later this year. It’s not the sort of thing where there’s a thousand of them in a warehouse waiting to be picked up.

So I’m sure a couple more will get delivered with stuff from Turkey, Ukraine has already paid for more. It’s not even aid at that point.

10 Likes

Who knows what the Ukrainians were plotting in that children’s playground

18 Likes

A way off this merry-go-round?

24 Likes

Is the tide of war starting to swing? Are the russians sliding into full disarray? Maybe these ideas should be sandboxed.

17 Likes

It’s all fun and games until some despot invades.

14 Likes

Apparently not.

11 Likes

Well that’s not good… What about drones? Seriously, that convoy would be shredded with a dozen Predator drones. Just call in Ukrainian pilots to “fly” them.

6 Likes

That shows how much I know about eastern Europe (nothing).

2 Likes

When Herr Putin says we’ll never bomb this place
We heil heil right in Herr Putin’s face

5 Likes

I leave this here, but I think I recluse myself from discussion. :confounded:

1 Like
18 Likes

From the tweet you posted:

Motherfucking Asshole?

13 Likes

Minister of foreign affairs.

6 Likes