'Russia or whoever it may be.' Trump not convinced Putin is behind ex-spy's poisoning in Britain

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/13/trumpsputin.html

Probably the same 400-pound-guy-in-a-basement who hacked the DNC server.

I hear it’s some 400 pond guy living in his parents basement in the Kremlin.

Jesus - not only did they do it - they did it in such a way as to let the world know they did it.

Why does he keep saying he’s talking with Theresa May today? Why? STFU, you shitgibbon!

He’s just a brain-fart away from blaming “Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews.”

And he may get there yet in his own stupid way.

Putin could have personally shot the victim in the middle of Picadilly Circus and would not have lost his biggest fan.

Between his casual anti-Semitism (“little guys with yamulkes”) and his characterising some white supremacists as “fine people” he’s already well on his way to emulating Putin in that regard, too.

tumblr_oyvihthlwG1uyav8ao1_540

There are good people on both sides of this murder! The dead person was good, but so were the Russians who offed him!

I think the idea is that he’s claiming that he’ll wait for actual evidence to be presented to him, as though he were a reasonable person who wouldn’t destabilize international relations without thoroughly investigating British claims first.

But sadly, we all know that actual evidence has never been a prerequisite for the President taking a position damaging to American foreign relations.

Can we all just agree to call him by his Russian code name “Agent Orange” now?

Yes. That’s the whole point of killing someone in this way, not that they are dead (that could be achieved far more easily) but that a clear message is sent that this is what happens when you betray the Kremlin.

He likewise waits for the facts in relation to crimes allegedly commited by white supremacists but not crimes allegedly committed by illegal immigrants.

Not that I don’t agree with what you are saying, but no one is dead yet.

The optimal, and desired result, is to kill someone in such a way that everyone knows you did it but they can’t prove it.

I’m a trifle surprised that we are still at the level of “Eh, it could have been any one of the people with access to quality nerve agents and a grudge against turncoat Russians”. Don’t they have crisis actors to run false flags in the UK?

'As you know, now we’re going to the wall. We’re going out to the wall. We’re going to be looking at the prototypes, which is very important for our country. ’

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

Code instruction for an intermediary to check Trump’s ‘dropbox’ for further instructions is ‘TruPu’.

“Those Russian defectors, they’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Now checking my “Trump’s Eff’ed-Up Addled Brain Descrambler”. Okay. Translation: I’m going to San Diego for a photo-op visit of some effectively ephemeral, border wall prototypes that will surely land me some bucks from whoever builds the wall I chose. Also, from the aforementioned visit and by repeating the phrase “we’re going to the wall”, I’m giving my racist, brain-dead loser constituents the fever-dream impression that the wall is on the way… a technique I learned from watching cheesy give-away game shows.

Is he going to try to blame Obama?

“As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them”
How does one disagree with facts?