Russian News of the Times: Trump's Loyalty to Russia Under Investigation

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/16/russian-news-of-the-times-tru.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH the shocking question is asked: Is it possible Trump isn’t fully loyal to Mother Russia?

9 Likes

Demented Turnip might be his best epithet yet.

Sadly, Pence is not an idiot.

10 Likes

Image courtesy of Mike Hot-Pence

11 Likes

24 Likes

Oh, crap.

6 Likes

The second to the last panel summed up the past three years:
“He’s followed all of our instructions, it just so happens that he is very, very stupid.”

16 Likes

I would like to amend the chart though, by changing Clinton to “Eliminate the Deficit (More money for rich people)”

6 Likes

Amend Obama with “Make sure criminal bankers don’t have to go to jail”.

And if Putin tire of Trump I hope he releases the pee tapes.

5 Likes

Really? He’s the only one in the group that raised taxes on rich people.

2 Likes

I see places that try to pay down the deficit increase wealth inequality greatly by doing so. Clinton looks like a neo-liberal to me.

But, at the same time, your point is fair enough.

1 Like

Can not make everyone happy, do as you like.

tumblr_pizk2mZoXn1r3aa23o1_540

7 Likes

…citation needed.

3 Likes

Leaked Transcript Proves Russiagaters Have Been Right All Along.

Actually I could have said it more accurately, “He’s the only one who didn’t give the rich a massive tax cut.”

Because Obama did eventually raise a few taxes on the rich to pay for Obamacare. And if I recall (via Joe the Plumber) he campaigned on a tax increase starting at 200K income but that was before we realized how totally clusterfucked the economy was.

6 Likes

You just don’t get it! At some point, the GOP’s goal will be "More Money For Non-Rich People." It’s the law of averages. You just gotta keep buying lottery tickets voting Republican!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.