Nancy Pelosi: 'What does Putin have on Trump, politically, personally or financially?'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/25/nancy-pelosi-what-does-puti.html

“Deliberate, coordinated effort by top Trump campaign officials to subvert the will of the American people”

16 Likes

All the money Trump helped the oligarchs launder? Hopefully the peepee tape?

27 Likes

Melania’s a spy?

25 Likes

My pet theory is it’s a tape of Trump committing statutory rape with an underage prostitute… hence it not being released, since doing so would be a major criminal offense.

Second favorite theory was that he picked someone who looks like his daughter and made her role play.

30 Likes

My guess is that Putin has abundant documentation that his entire fortune is based on laundering money and flagrant criminality. If the evidence is ever released he and his will lose everything and go to prison.

He’s hoping to bluster his way through, because it has worked so far. I suspect it won’t work forever, but that might be my last dregs of optimism.

41 Likes

Never to wish ill on a person but a bloated, narcissistic, elderly white male may have met his match. Some of the carbonized remains of his long deficient heart may flake off and find their into the poisoned organ on top of his shoulders. It would be a pity wouldn’t it. How many bets on pence’s pestilence pricks that they have their machine up and running…waiting? Mikey’s mom will be there holding his little weasel spine up.

6 Likes

What does Putin have on Trump? That’s easy. Trump!!

13 Likes

Given trumpos penchant for kinky sex a Freudian contortionist could get titillated if putin has told trump to go fuck himself.

4 Likes

Dead underage hookers under one or more of his towers.

Dark but, I’m sticking with it.

8 Likes

If you read about all the smoke around Jeff Epstein, there is some insane stuff that could happen if this sort of thing came to light. Epstein’s friends are a who’s-who of the wealthy and powerful. It is nuts who is at risk, in a totally plausible non-pizzagate kind of way. Including his trial lawyer (who showed up on day 1–Alan Dershowitz).

21 Likes

My other pet theory is the media pushes that the idea that there are pedophiles in powerful positions is a crazy conspiracy rather than the specific conspiracy about comet being false (which to be clear it is) for that exact reason.

1 Like

Actually it kinda does boggle the mind, trying to think of something that Trump would actually be ashamed of.

23 Likes

What does Putin have on Trump, politically, personally or financially?

You know, I never believed the bad things people said about Pelosi but now that I know she doesn’t use the Oxford Comma I am starting to wonder what other terrible things she has done.

35 Likes

I have to be honest; sooner or later, I keep expecting “a dead hooker or a live boy” as the saying went.

13 Likes

Rachel Maddow appears to back this up. Allegedly.

16 Likes

How Pelosi bested Trump & won the shutdown battle.

Don’t hurt yourself patting yourself on the back too much. This kicks the can down the road 21 days. This isn’t over.

6 Likes

Melania is his love-child!

8 Likes

Ms. Pelosi, if you’re willing to admit that Trump campaign officials conspired with Russia to subvert the election, then put impeachment back on the goddamn table immediately!

13 Likes

Dude, you wanna care bout that?

7 Likes

Its been well covered in the media. Lot of the original reporting comes from the NYT and Washington post. But work on the subject dates back to the 90’s. Its fairly well established that the only banks that would deal with him are closely associated with Russian Oligarchs, and not just Deutsche bank. He’s got connections to banks in Cypress that are suspected of being the key launder the Russian treasury venues. Since Cypress is basically the Eastern Block’s answer to the Caymen Islands. I know a Cypriot accountant, he’s one of the sketchiest people I’ve ever run into.

And there’sthis.

A little bit of this has been diffused with the Times’ big expose. Many of the unexplained expenditures and questions about where Trump got funding for certain things that everyone suspected Deutsche Bank and those sketchy Cypriot banks and Russian money laundering may have had something to do with. Seem to have instead been the result of potentially illegal behavior and tax dodges around his father’s estate.

Doesn’t mean its not both though.

14 Likes