Sacramento police trying to figure out whether giant swastika-shaped trench dug in golf course with "F JEW" written by it was a hate crime

Originally published at: Sacramento police trying to figure out whether giant swastika-shaped trench dug in golf course with "F JEW" written by it was a hate crime | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Sesame Street Mystery GIF by PBS KIDS

44 Likes

31 Likes

Maybe they meant “Friend Jew”…

Sesame Street Idk GIF

18 Likes

Totally tracks that these numbnuts got the orientation wrong.

I would imagine getting things right (in life) is not their forte.

24 Likes

That is a mystery too tough for the average police officer. Columbos, they are not.

12 Likes

perhaps they should go with: “See, since they got the swastika backwards, we think it was espousing the feminine Tantric symbolism…” -sigh- (blame myself for expecting more from Sacramento)

20 Likes

It’s someone’s name. He just got chased away before finishing. Probably a Frank.

13 Likes

It is no doubt a hateful act, but I see no crime in digging a trench through a golf course!

10 Likes

Woah there.
That’s defacing something RICH people use.
So there might actually be action on it.

23 Likes

things are much worse than we realize.

we’re further along the path to fascism and violence than is being acknowledged.

11 Likes

Meth is a hellava drug.

7 Likes

Yeah, cops need to lay off the stuff

11 Likes

why-not-both-linus-both

12 Likes

Frank Jewell. Totally checks out.

8 Likes

Well it’s a public golf course rather than a country club. So it’s something that well off people pretending to be rich use. The actual rich wouldn’t be caught dead using a public course.

13 Likes

18 Likes

So that makes it free speech? /s

8 Likes

Man, I wonder. They must have their top detectives wracking their brains to crack the case.
0a60f4bc-a93a-4428-b3b4-570e4bc5ba5c_text

13 Likes

It’ll definitely stay unsolved if there’s any indication that the cops themselves, or their relatives or friends, were involved.

10 Likes