Sad Donald Trump lies about barricade to explain why nobody shows up to support him at trial (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/23/sad-donald-trump-lies-about-barricade-to-explain-why-nobody-shows-up-to-support-him-at-trial-video.html

6 Likes

You know… it is a little heartening that there is basically no one outside protesting. I feel like if these were 2020 or 2021, there would be a decent sized mob. :confused:

12 Likes

Chin up, Donny. Perhaps you’ll find more people willing to waste their time standing around outside a courthouse in one of your other criminal trials. There are bound to be at least a few in Florida, right?

10 Likes

He told them to peacefully protest, but they don’t do that.

9 Likes

Feels good, man.

8 Likes

Yeah, barricades mean you can’t get close…except we all saw a guy walk up and set himself on fire just a few days back.

7 Likes

Has anyone yet managed to figure out what position on the case he was espousing? The news reports mention that he distributed literature; but all get distracted by the and-then-set-himself-on-fire half of the story.

4 Likes

From what I read it was disconnected from anything going on there, just a desperately troubled situation where someone was looking for a venue where what he did would attract much attention.

8 Likes

Those will be process servers…

11 Likes

He’s a little cranky this evening.

Thousands of people were turned away from the Courthouse in Lower Manhattan by steel stanchions and police, literally blocks from the tiny side door from where I enter and leave. It is an armed camp to keep people away. Maggot Hagerman of The Failing New York Times, falsely reported that I was disappointed with the crowds. No, I’m disappointed with Maggot, and her lack of writing skill, and that some of these many police aren’t being sent to Columbia and NYU to keep the schools open and the students safe. The Legal Scholars call the case a Scam that should never have been brought. I call it Election Interference and a personal hit job by a conflicted and corrupt Judge who shouldn’t be allowed to preside over this Political Hoax. New York Justice is being reduced to ashes, and the World is breathlessly watching. Hopefully, Appellate Courts can save it, and all of the companies that are fleeing to other jurisdictions. They can no longer take a chance on New York Justice!

6 Likes

Is it possible that even the MAGATS have reached their limits of outrage and are over it?

6 Likes

Even better, are they realizing what a pathetic loser they have been giving their loyalty to?

11 Likes

5 Likes

The crispy critter protestor put a similar sign on his vehicle back home in Florida, only it has Hillary on, not Biden.

2 Likes

If only he hadn’t gotten his last huge violent mob arrested for trying to overthrow the government.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed, but…

I have in-laws who hop from obvious-grift church to obvious-grift church. They eventually figure out their tithing money would be better spent elsewhere. Unfortunately, they believe it’s better spent at the next church. “Maybe this one will be more Godly!”

So it’s easy for me to imagine that some of his followers have tired of him. It’s a little harder to be sure that’s an improvement.

8 Likes

Happy Trump lies about… well, everything, too.

3 Likes

No way TFG wrote that, nothing is in all caps.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Seriously, why isn’t anyone from his family there to support him? It’s not like Don Jr has anything better to do.

3 Likes