Samsung's TV boxes cleverly convert into cat homes and more

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/20/samsungs-tv-boxes-cleverly-c.html

6 Likes

All boxes convert into cat homes, but nice of Samsung to make them amendable to the human caretakers.

11 Likes

FTFY.

Also:

Why? Stupid hooman, because it is there. You climb mountains. I climb into boxes.

10 Likes

Would be strange to see one of these set up in someone’s home (not the cat home but the other things), but i still think it’s a positive thing to allow for easy reuse of cardboard if so desired.

4 Likes

Is conversion into box wine possible? :thinking: If I spend time doing cardboard origami only to have it rejected for a paper bag, I’m gonna need something to get over it. :cry: :wine_glass: :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

My grocery store has recently moved to reusable or paper bags only. This is a great relief for my cat and me as the liquor store paper bags are rather small for her and the yard waste bags are rather large for me to have in my bedroom (I do anyway, for her sake, but it takes up a lot of space).

4 Likes

Cat. Box. Must post.
sits

schrodinger

10 Likes

If you made it so the logos were on the inside and the outside was blank (or painted), I don’t think it’d look out of place in a lot of loungerooms. Would match pretty nicely with the 3 day old pizza boxes in a lot of student houses, TBH.

1 Like

Student houses? I’m 53.

4 Likes

I’m going to use this the next time certain companies try to sign me up for membership. Back off, AARP - I still live like a college student! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

If it’s like my experience with Samsung products. It’ll probably burst into flames.

2 Likes

Or just inexplicably stop working, which is why I won’t buy a Samsung TV again.

Or snitch on your TV-watching habits to some Samsung mothership.

That too!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.