Sandy Hook mom takes the stand to try to convince Alex Jones that she and her murdered 6-year-old aren't fake

There’s no other way to say it: Alex Jones is a monster. If he was spouting this stuff while in the grips of a psychotic delusion, that would still be distressing but he’d at least be saying things he honestly believed to be true and you couldn’t blame him (only his enablers). He’s admitted in court that he doesn’t believe this stuff, and yet, even when confronted by the enormous harm he’s directly causing, he doubles down on attacking the families. I don’t know if he started off as a monster or made himself into one by doing more and more harm as he went on and justifying it in his own head until everything was acceptable.

Yeah, exactly - he keeps going on his show and saying things that are, by themselves, lawsuit-worthy One could sue him endlessly, as a result. (And someone should.) They shouldn’t stop as long as he has a platform or his name can be used to raise money.

18 Likes

Yeah, but this is CNN, which is Fake News! And the judge is in the pocket of Deep State! And we only heard the side of parents of victims!

Why don’t we hear from Both Sides ™?!

/s

3 Likes

Same- The actions of Mr. Jones and his continued behavior infuriates me as well and makes me want to do highly unpleasant things to him and whoever tries to take over for him.

(edit to clarify wording.)

5 Likes

Phrasing yo; that rather (inadvertently, I hope) implies that neither the father you addressed nor I are ‘decent people.’

It’s possible to be both simultaneously.

10 Likes

My apologies, that was absolutely not my intention.

9 Likes

I didn’t think it was; thanks.

8 Likes

Madame Trashheap had way more class in one littery appendage than Jones has in his entire roid-swollen body.

Fraggle Rock Food GIF by Common Ground Compost

8 Likes

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

4 Likes

From a financial perspective if you’ve got a soul as awful as Alex Jones’ it probably makes sense to take whatever you can get for it.

8 Likes

The Devil declined, as he considered it a toxic asset.

12 Likes

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

5 Likes

This is one of the reason I have a problem with US-style freedom of speech. He should’ve been in prison for years.

Oh no. The Devil (If you believe such things) has a special place for things like that.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that even Satan might think twice about touching that poisonous black shriveled slime mold-infested excuse for a soul… Maybe with waldoes?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.