Santorum says Trump is willing to concede if "conditions are met"

This is beginning to sound like a hostage negotiation with Frothy Mixture as the wannabe negotiator. Here are the conditions I’m willing to meet:

1. Leave the White House before January 20
  2. Surrender all passports and assets

In return we give your out-of-shape ass a 30 minute head start before we release the hounds.

16 Likes

trump can suck santorum straight out of my queer ass.

25 Likes

Beyond spanking this overgrown child, there needs to be a serious conversation about how it was even possible to hire someone like this for such an important job. Little Donnie still doesn’t understand the parameters of this job we hired him for, and after January 20th, it doesn’t matter one way or the other what he thinks.

There is probably some serious mischief he could wreak before then, so a grownup might need to look into mitigating that… not as if that’s been much help so far!

11 Likes

“They’ve pursued all of the allegations, and all you need to do is pick up your phone and you’ll see allegations and allegations and allegations…”

There have certainly been a lot of allegations.

And Donnie knows who those allegators are…

trump allegations

6 Likes

30 Likes

Trump’s an overgrown privileged brat who’s used to putting conditions on everything, including his bankruptcies.

He’s being forced to give up the presidency and America, so he should get some compensation, right?

Learning that he can’t always set conditions will be good practice if he ever has to renegotiate with Putin.

12 Likes

I sincerely hope that his final years are a personal hell for him: his businesses, his health, and his public persona. That may incentive his awful offspring to crawl back under their rocks.

7 Likes

The answer is that he has enablers like Santorum.

When a preschooler refuses to get off the jungle gym at the end of recess and an adult responds by announcing “Donny is willing to come down if certain conditions are met” then it’s not hard to figure out how the preschooler ended up that way.

14 Likes

As something of an expert in child development, I endorse this analysis! :grin:

13 Likes

When has Santorum talked to the WH? All he’s been doing is spouting bullshit on CNN? I don’t believe he has a conduit to ex-POTUS for one second.

5 Likes

The link is to a Ruben Bolling cartoon, right?

2 Likes

14 Likes

Yet another US Presidency “first” for historians to salivate over! Trump is a sphincter that keeps on mindlessly flexing!

2 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.