Sarah Palin on drugs

You ate there?

I lived there for 2 years,never bothered. It sounded awful to me. I could only be arsed with the queue for Mrs Wilkes’ once, too. Savannah has too many good restaurants.

I did like The Jinx across the road, though.

Did you know they filmed CBGBs opposite Deen’s restaurant? (just like The Bowery, eh?)

2 Likes
that shining, towering, Trump tower and the stars were so distant that all I felt like I'd wrapped myself in a sea of flowing colors.

So beautiful…I want to believe!

2 Likes

As a southern white male, I don’t either.

3 Likes

Both the original restaurant and the monstrosity they built after. I was curious because my mother had met Paula’s sons while they were traveling through Seward, AK, which happened right before I moved to Savannah. I’m not going to lie, my taste in food back then was quite horrible. It isn’t much better now, but I’ve grown slightly.

Truth.

I was more partial to Mrs. Wilkes, but we hung with the right people that skipped the line and seated right away ;).

3 Likes

The stoner is usually aware their perception is all messed up.

10 Likes

For some reason that reminds me of a woman I overheard complaining about being thrown out of Cracker Barrel for making racist remarks.

I guess Paula Deen’s is where you go when you’re too racist for Cracker Barrel.

10 Likes

I imagine that ‘on drugs’ is the best way to experience Sarah Palin, if you really have to.

3 Likes

Depends on the drugs, I would think. With a strong hallucinogen, it could go very bad very quickly.

9 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I did think she’d been drinking something stronger than salty tea when she said that.

The sad thing is that Paul Revere was in reality a brilliant metalfounder of moderate religious views who contributed a lot to the rise of Boston as a centre of science - the exact opposite in attitude of the average Republiban.

6 Likes

I understand her daughter has found a fourth thing…

5 Likes

Stoners make more sense. They can also sleep out of it.

8 Likes

“More racist than a barrel of crackers” is the new, “more fun than a barrel of monkeys”.

5 Likes

This exactly! Wasn’t she high as balls the whole time? How do you explain things if she wasn’t?

1 Like

“It’s like, you know your perspective’s fucked so you just have to let your hands work the controls as if you’re straight.”

2 Likes

That was exactly what I was thinking of. :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.