Yosemite Sarah Palin

[Read the post]

9 Likes

“He who warned the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells, and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.”

When that intellectual genius Palin said that undecipherable mess the GOP & Tea Baggers defended it as History, that should tell you what you need to know…

20 Likes

I’m guessing all the open mic nights and poetry slams in Wasilla get canceled when she walks into the coffee house.

23 Likes

Awesome!

7 Likes

Great edit!

7 Likes

18 Likes
4 Likes

Now that’s some Bad Lip Reading.

6 Likes

I have had my hand in the mouth of a siberian tiger, have had gunshots ring out just down an alley from me, and accidentally peed on a coiled rattlesnake, but was considerably less fearful in all of those instances than when I consider that this person was actually considered a viable candidate for VP at one point. Also that there are still people who think “hey, well if Sarah is endorsing tRump”…

16 Likes

Yup. I’ve been mugged at gunpoint, but that’s a minor inconvenience compared with every time I’ve had the displeasure of listening to the cream of the GOP’s crop.

11 Likes

:notes:One of these things is not like the other…:notes:

3 Likes

And this bothers the political Right? They lose sleep over it?
The only thing Fox executives lose sleep over is trying to keep Murdoch happy as they advance his agenda.

2 Likes

I have walked into a darkened room with Lego scattered on the floor while in my bare feet, and never have I felt a sensation of pain, confusion and betrayal like the one I get when I hear Sarah Palin abusing the English language.

20 Likes

Hopefully Jerry Hall is the solution to the Murdoch situation.

2 Likes

Her endorsement of tRump… Just made me think “such as”

9 Likes

As a “political figure” it must be great to realise that you are actually beyond parody.

5 Likes

I fear a true, properly conducted parody of tRump or Palin would constitute a war crime, or a crime against humanity.

They aren’t exactly beyond parody. It’s just that any good parody of them would act as a crime against nature, man, and god.

5 Likes

Why would Jerry Hall, 59, want to marry 84 year old billionaire climate-change denying, right-wing agenda pushing, anti-monarchist, anti-intellectual several times married Rupert Murdoch? Because she wants to get him eating veggie burgers and supporting Bernie? I venture to doubt it.

Because she thinks that if a numbskull like Palin could make a run for VP, the Murdoch dollars could get her a shot at the Senate? Sounds more like it.

2 Likes

I was thinking more along the “shag him to death” sort of solution.

7 Likes

Shudder

4 Likes