Sarah Palin on drugs

[Read the post]

6 Likes

“He who warned the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells, and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.”

Vintage palin’ese…

5 Likes

Awesome.

Remember Paula Deen on quaaludes? (I do.)

5 Likes

It’s funny, though I can’t even remotely fathom Palin busting out the word fractal.

7 Likes

Good representation of TeaBonics.

2 Likes

My eyes! The softness, it burns!!!

2 Likes

Also, what is this I don’t even. Seriously. What would compel someone to experiment with my sanity this way??? Backstory???

4 Likes

It’s old- five years or so. The hey-day of her popularity, when someone found that if you just slowed video of her down a bit, it got trippy pretty fast. That’s all I’ve got.

2 Likes

I thought she was higher than Jesus when she was running for VP. This is even better.

5 Likes

I thought the picture was going to be a combination of:

and

4 Likes

I imagine Sarah Palin on drugs would loop back 180 degrees to comprehensibility

13 Likes

Come on, she lives in a state that is dark for 4-5 months and can have 10 feet of snow. Once you’ve run out of things to watch or books to read, the only other option left is to experiment with drugs.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Having lived in Savannah, GA for 7 years and having eaten at Paula Dean’s restaurant, I’ll never understand Americas infatuation with her.

2 Likes

I think the giant id of collective, unrestrained white American desire lies precisely at the intersection of Palin and Deen.

12 Likes

“Tater” I got nothing…

And we can tell the difference between Palin and a stoner how?

You can’t hear her saying that she’s in favor of oil fractaling?

As for the feed itself, I like the idea, but really aside from the fact that the bits from the “drug feed” is more intelligible, I find it hard to distinguish from her usual drivel.

8 Likes

They certainly appeal to people in fly over states, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

As in: “and to all the energy producers, creatin’ jobs, with their hy-draul-ic fractilin’…”

Yeah okay, I guess I can see that.

6 Likes