Sarah Palin's kid Track arrested for domestic violence, again

Grandma got run over by a Zamboni!

2 Likes

If one did something positive and worthy of note, I’d share it – nothing has risen to my radar. This, sadly, represents the FAMILY VALUES that the GOP used his mother as an exemplar of. Mama Bear did such a good job raising her kids.

6 Likes

Red Green took over Iowa years ago, just by keeping his stick on the ice.

3 Likes

4826cdcdb3edf9b82add4193410017abf84b2026_1_383x500

17 Likes

Yet another tangential relationship.

Or perhaps asymptotic?

1 Like

I am no fan of that horrid woman, but am willing to give her a smidge of a fraction of an iota of laugh-value:

I know she did the for the publicity but it’s still good to see how well written this is and well Amy Poehler nails this, at close to nine months pregnant.

1 Like

I thought the Shatner-Kirk thing was just a coincidence.

2 Likes

He’s “not guilty, for sure”. You betcha.

Exactly. She was almost a heartbeat away from the Presidency and lecturing the nation on topics like how “abstinence-only” education is the best way to prevent teen pregnancy or how violent crime is the result of liberal social policy. Her own family life proves how vacuous those positions are.

18 Likes

Maybe his first act of spousal abuse.

Um, I believe this is about the misfortune of a possible future in-law.

I mean, it is possible to suffer from PTSD without having actually been in combat roles - there are plenty of vets for whom this is the case. But clearly in Track’s case, he’s just an asshole.

8 Likes

Fuck, no.

4 Likes

Both the PTSD and the “just an asshole” bit are the results of Growing up Palin.
Which would be a show that some people would watch, I bet.

3 Likes

“Fuck” on the other hand…

1 Like

Yet.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to drive a Zamboni.

That’s all I came to say.

4 Likes

PTSD is not restricted to people who have been in conflict zones.

Whether or not they have served in the military.

2 Likes

Bristol Palin named her child: Sailor.

1 Like

One of my grandfathers definitely did and he was an army chaplain. (WW2 European front) It varies though; my other grandfather was a marine and did not seem to get PTSD. (WW2 Pacific front)