Sarah Palin's kid Track arrested for domestic violence, again

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/30/sarah-palins-kid-track-arres.html

2 Likes

Jumping Jesus, is there nothing sacred in this age of the tangentially related? That’s a (soon to be pristine) Canadian ice surface.

14 Likes

Obama will answer for this.

14 Likes

There is a Canadian flag on the wall, but I don’t think we’ve annexed Iowa.

https://www.coralridgeice.com/

8 Likes

Acccording to la Palin he suffers from PTSD - which is a bit of a mystery as he never served in a combat role.

And let’s not forget, he only went into the Army to avoid prison after being convicted of slashing the tyres on a school bus.

27 Likes

Well, get on with it, then!

7 Likes

You can get PTSD without serving on the military frontline (I did, when was repeatedly attacked by fascists), although I don’t think that applies to Track.

PTSD isn’t a get out of jail free card anyway. I learned to spot if I was likely to have flashbacks and warn friends that they are about to happen as quickly as possible. I am still responsible for my actions.

33 Likes

Who names their kid Track? Is that a common name, up Alaska-way?

8 Likes

IKR

Names that are easier to say when 20 below zero??

5 Likes

Came here to say this. Apparently the Palin children all have pretty weird names: Track, Trig, Willow, Bristol, and Piper.

6 Likes

A wooden box full of Forest Fairies.

11 Likes

I was going to guess it was from hunting animals, but the internet is telling me it’s because of the Palins’ interest in sports and coaching–Track was born during the track season.

5 Likes

So when’s trigonometry season?

25 Likes

Whenever Trig was born?
(Or was that the question.)

2 Likes

Palin is an ungodly wretch who has done harm to many Americans. A vicious human with no identifiable value.
That said, I don’t want to hear about the pain in her family. It serves no good to know about the misfortune of her kids. It doesn’t help change the politics of the nation, there is no moral to the story. I’d much rather hear that one of her kids has decided to work for the public good. That would be worthy of note.

19 Likes

It was a trick question, it’s always time for trigonometry.

18 Likes

I guess it’s lucky none of the kids was born during hurling or stoolball season.

7 Likes

A vain attempt to keep him on the straight and narrow.

3 Likes

Consider his mother. That gives me PTSD!

2 Likes

They could have named him “Hurl,” but pronounced it “Earl.”

5 Likes