Sarah Sanders hopes she'll be remembered as being "transparent and honest"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/14/sarah-sanders-hopes-shell-be.html

8 Likes

ouran-HS-host-club-crying-laugh-twins-2

69 Likes

48 Likes

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Hold up… HAHAHHAHahahhahhahahahha

33 Likes

And I’d like to be remembered as a five-time Super Bowl MVP.

61 Likes

In fairness What else is she gonna say.

These sycophants are transparent as hell.

10 Likes

In other news, a burning dumpster fire hopes it will be remembered as “cool and refreshing”, whereas cholera hopes it will be remembered as “a hopeless romantic”.

48 Likes

28 Likes

Transparent, yes. Honest, no.

Don’t believe she was transparent?
Did anyone not see Trump speaking through her?

13 Likes

hahaha_statler_and_waldorf_muppets

40 Likes

Oh that’s funny!

Lying continues unabated. Have fun with that R Kansas.

12 Likes

risitas

32 Likes

Well, I’m sure she does hope that…

Uhg…

Edit: It seems highly appropriate that Sanders goes out with a final, massive bit of meta gaslighting. Consistent to the end.

19 Likes

Yeah, well, good luck with that.

8 Likes

43% of the country thinks she’s amazing. In a normal country she would never work again and die penniless on the street, but in Trumplandia she will make millions.

12 Likes

She’ll spend the rest of her life wealthy and comfortable, surrounded by people who will assure her that it is all true.

Who’s laughing now?

And, voila!

7 Likes

I’d like to be remembered as the most handsome man in America, and the world-record holder for the 100m.

9 Likes

Ol’ Sarah might not have been too transparent but her outfits sure were!

17 Likes

I have a plan.

I want to make time capsules for your coffin. I mean, at some point you go from a “forgotten dead person” to an “archeological find”.

So, you put in a sealed time capsule that can survive 100…1000 years and inside you can leave mementos and the story of your life. And, if you want to embellish a little…

6 Likes

I’m hoping with a tell all book. I like when they turn on each other at the first possible chance for money. The lure of a New York Times best seller can be pretty strong.

6 Likes