Fox News adds professional liar

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/22/fox-news-adds-professional-lia.html

4 Likes

Fox News adds another professional liar

Fixed the headline.

51 Likes

so predictable that I wish there had been a way to bet on it, would have made a small fortune even with low odds

wait 'til she runs for office, will be hillarious

11 Likes

Nobody else, save maybe Breitbart, would dare give her a job.

10 Likes

I forget, have any conservative public figures taken the “Fox-News-talking-head-turned-elected-official” path yet? I think most of their careers go in the other direction.

12 Likes

It’s the circle of life! ♫

20 Likes

And just like that, there goes Fox News’s credibility!

21 Likes

35 Likes
4 Likes

that’s the best she could do, huh. the highest and greatest spin out of her white house job was this. a stint at fox news.

14 Likes

Basically a job her dad could have got for her out of high school…

21 Likes

She’s going to have to go for “cheery”, right? Every other morning person is “cheery.”
I just cannot see Sarah Huckabee Sanders as “cheery”.
I mean that literally. I’ll blind myself first.

6 Likes

She’s like a “human” version of Grumpy Cat. (Quotes intentional.)

7 Likes

Anyone surprised? Anyone? No… that’s what I thought!

8 Likes

Called it!

16 Likes

I guess you can call her a professional liar, but I’m pretty sure she would still be a liar even if she wasn’t paid to do it.

8 Likes

But she isn’t blonde?

Are you telling me the cake is a lie?

3 Likes

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/sarah-huckabee-sanders/ There are a bunch.

3 Likes

10 Likes

What with Sean Spicer breaking into dance, they could make a “good” pair! (I use the term loosely!), Always amazes me how these types of completely brain-dead idiots and sycophants appear to break away from what they’re doing, only to surface later on (making loads-a money, presumably) spouting their worthless opinions on some tin-pot TV programme. Happens a lot here in the UK.

1 Like