Fox News adds professional liar

Nevertheless, the Fox News truthiness index will be going up due to this addition to their staff. And still, nothing but complaints. :frowning:

1 Like

This meme is a bit circular or what?

2 Likes

How do we know she wasn’t working for FOX News all along?

16 Likes

I wish this were true. But…unfortunately the internet is a giant stinking garbage heap floating on an extremely deep layer of sewage, with methane exhalations aflame. There are many “media companies” riding on upon said shit stack that would hire her.

1 Like

Next up:

1. Trump complements her on her new gig
  2. within 24 hours, he calls her a liar for quoting him verbatim…
10 Likes

I mean it’s not like she wasn’t already an official Fox News contributor. Now she’s just being paid by the network instead of taxpayers.

8 Likes

I could swear I saw an image going around showing how blonde everyone at Fox was. Will she be a good fit? I mean, sure, she has the lying down. I just can’t see them keeping her around once the novelty wears off.

ETA and that just brought to mind what happens to certain fish and gators as pets once the novelty wears off. I’m now torn between hoping they do and hoping they don’t try to flush her down the toilet. On the one hand, hilarious. On the other, giant sewer Sanders on the loose.

It was that or Dancing with the Stars.

5 Likes

Dan here sums it up best:

12 Likes

Tardar Sauce never lied to no-one. She was as honest as the day was terrible.

13 Likes

Sarah, “Liar, liar, dumpsters on fire” Huckabee.

3 Likes

She’s in it for the love of the game?

5 Likes

Sure, “water.” Heh. Dan’s so polite.

12 Likes

Well, we all know filth runs downhill when it rains.

This is just filth entering the gutter, nothing new happens all the time.

She will now add to the capacity of the never ending sewer that is Fox News below the streets of decency.

Can you imagine if Sean Spicer and SHS got married and had children? OMG!

1 Like

Well there is my nightmare fuel for the day… umm thanks I guess.

1 Like

This is a slick move by Fox. They can now say things like “Sarah as former White house insider” or “Sarah what was your impression of X while in the White house” or “As some who actually worked with X” They will use her previous title, experience, interactions to lend credibility to whatever view they are pushing.

4 Likes

Working at Fox, she’s still working for Trump, just seconded to Fox.

5 Likes

Sponsers… take note.

This is still akin to a cesspool gleefully awaiting the arrival of an especially repulsive turd. I don’t see anyone who’s been sickened by Trump or Fox suddenly taking direction from Sanders.

2 Likes

Why is Grumpy Cat dead and Sanders still alive?

5 Likes

I mean.

It’s better than hiring a professional liar who’s actually good at it.

3 Likes