Sassy Trump Has Himself a Hissy Fit at the Debate

Especially attack ads that consist of clips of himself saying the things he claims he never said.

9 Likes

It’s strange to me that while so much of his appeal to his supporters is that of a strong man, he whined during the debate about how Clinton isn’t being “nice” to him with her ads. He should do everything he can to “hit” her, as Fox News puts it, but she should be “nice” in return? WTF?

4 Likes

3 Likes

this is an unusual use of the word comedienne. i don’t think i’ve ever seen it used this way before.

It shouldn’t come as any surprise that Trump’s philosophy is “Do as I say, not as I do.”

What I find interesting is that this morning on NPR one of his supporters who said he won the debate (!) also complained that too much attention was given to Trump’s past and not what his future plans are. I doubt he’ll lose any supporters over it but if Trump goes ahead with increasing his personal attacks on Clinton in the next debate that’ll just further highlight that he doesn’t have any coherent policy.

1 Like

Anything to interpose some buffer between the Trump’s real voice and my ears.

1 Like

My guess is that he suggested bringing it up, but his advisors pleaded that he not for obvious reasons (including his own sordid sexual history). So he was fighting his own instinct the whole evening and wanted everyone to know what amazing restraint he was demonstrating.

2 Likes

Trump seems to think that the man is always right and women have the sole responsibility of making men happy. So in the pill-popping world of Donald, it wasn’t his infidelity that sank his previous marriages - it was his then wife for not making him happy. It wasn’t Bill Clinton’s infidelity that was the problem, it was that Hillary didn’t do enough for him…

5 Likes

The humour here is that Trump was having a hissy fit but it was perceived differently because he’s man, so the actor uses an effeminate voice - sassy Trump is sissy Trump.

I dunno, it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.