Sassy Trump is Very Disappointed With Alec Baldwin

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/02/sassy-trump-is-very-disappoint.html

Alec Baldwin’s best performance in years. Well, I do enjoy his New York Philharmonic radio show. Even though he’s kind of clueless about music, his voice was made for classical music hosting.

4 Likes

I’m thinking that every post featuring Trump, sassy or otherwise, rates an automatic unicorn chaser… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

And Lorne Michaels announces that Trump lied about SNL wanting him back, in 3… 2… 1…

4 Likes

The Internetz always provide.

11 Likes

You are worthless Alec Baldwin

I appreciate the response. But, even in jest, I can’t get behind it. Reveling in the imagined death of the opposition bothers me when Trump supporters do it. I don’t want to be one of those kind of people and I can’t support us doing to them.

2 Likes

I can respect that, sorry for the gory image. I’d say the same, except that this image reads symbolically to me (the unicorn being the electorate, and that which its goring being the puppet that’s been played by whoever the real Donald Trump is for the past year or so, etc.).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.