Sassy Trump Responds To People Magazine Allegations

Was only wondering this today. Who isn’t hugely influenced by their mother? I have many friends whose influence from their fathers could be summarised “don’t be like that dick”… But not so much with their mothers.

Some kind of firstborn / feudal / toxic male assumption thing.

I want to give you props for acknowledging your own bias. We all have it, but a lot of people wouldn’t be caught dead.

I kind of hate to drag the family into this, but can anyone honestly say this woman didn’t look like a villain who somehow walked out of an early Tim Burton movie into real life?

I’m thinking a cross between “judgmental neighborhood busybody Edward Scissorhands” and “alien in disguise from Mars Attacks.

4 Likes

Oh…oh…oh dear…is that her hair or a wig? I mean, the amount of hairspray alone used to keep that style in place had something to do with climate change, ya think?

I thought she’s look like some plump, late-19th-century upper-class hausfrau. Eileen “Mrs. Smails” Aikens could’ve played the…um…female above.

That hair…can someone do something to it to make it look psychedelic? I’m great with words, but photoediting software befuddles me.

1 Like

I think the fact that we’re actually physically connected to our mothers for anywhere from six to ten months has something to do with it, no matter what gender.

I was just wondering what kind of uh…female could give birth and uh…nurture (?) a…uh, person like him. It gives me the creeps just to think about it, especially after seeing her picture below.

shudder

1 Like

It keeps getting worse.

The Trump campaign found a witness who says he was present on the flight where Trump allegedly groped Jessica Leeds around 1980. The problem? The witness in question, who claims he has perfect recall of an uneventful plane flight over 35 years ago, also used to procure underage boys for powerful British politicians’ sex parties.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.