Satan’s Superbowl halftime show

I’ve heard from a few of my more interesting acquaintances that the Illuminatis are actually a decoy meant to fool us, the true evil on earth is the Jesuits and that I should always remember: the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

That dress Katy’s wearing must be a reference to the sun rays on the Jesuit seal.

Is the Illuminati a myth? How do you know?
I’d like to know. Maybe you could have included the reasoning behind this assertion. Is it because you find it implausable? That’s weak support.
Over 14 million people watched that Superbowl.
Do you think that maybe the kitch aspect with dancing sharks and bright colours could appeal to juvenile minds and hook them into something?
Miley had similar props etc., when she had her twerk show.
A dumbing down of the general population could be part of an engineered agenda, couldn’t it?
The Father of American Football was a member of Skull and Bones.
After the performance, Perry got herself tatooed and tweeted that she thought it an appropriate occasion to draw blood.
The performance may have contained esoteric and even Masonic imagery. There was definately a chess board in there.
When she announced that she was going to perform at the Superbowl, her football themed dress had a pattern on the front that had a similar shape to a goat’s head with horns. It was very stylized, but may have been a nod to her part in a ritual, no? Are these impossibilities? Fodder for funny memes to boost your internet egos? Or something to be explored with more critical minds?

Ewige Blumenkraft und ewige Schlangenkraft.

7 Likes

Yep:
Katy Perry Merchandise, Apparel, & Products | Claire’s
Katy Perry | Shop the Katy Perry Official Store
New Katy Perry Merch, Shirts and more from the Super Bowl halftime show queen.
Goddamn un-American conspiracy to turn kids into compliant consumerist citizens.

1 Like

The idea that there is a secret worldwide conspiracy spanning centuries that has never been revealed, but they are compelled for some unknown reason to constantly pepper clues about their existence in mundane things like pop music and airport murals — like the Riddler in Batman comics — seems inherently nonsensical.

A simpler explanation could be that:

1. The Freemasons, a very real but benign club for old white male deists with a flair for the dramatic were popular with the sort of idealistic nerds that ultimately founded America. That some of the Founders were Masons does not mean the Masons founded America — that’s a classic Association Fallacy.
  2. For whatever reason, the vaguely Egyptian motifs of the Freemasons occasionally strikes the fancy of graphic designers and artists, which is why every couple of decades you start seeing that style pop up in weird locations.
  3. People with overactive Pattern Recognition systems become convinced that all of this un-related imagery is actually connected in some sinister way.
2 Likes

I say that we start praying for a half-time show that will bring some light to our blighted souls:

6 Likes

Why would it be an un-American conspiracy?

That reminds me, how is @codinghorror doing with that “this user knows too much” flag?

7 Likes

Should I bother to watch this halftime show? See now I’m curious.

only if you’re looking for fun with some demonic possession

So it is impossible for a centuries old secret society to exist because you find it improbable? Is it possible that they reveal themselves in code and ritual in popular culture to assert their percieved power over the masses (hiding in plain sight). Perhaps it is ritualistic to have their plans and symbology in plain sight and even focused on by the mass population. Perhaps it is more organised than you think because of centuries old practice and study in secret knowledge? Do you know? Why would they want us to focus on Katy Perry and Sharks and Janet Jackson’s boob then? I think they want to keep us dumb, and away from knowledge and critical thinking and closer to lower moral standards. They want more dismissive memes and internet jokes out of us, and less critacal thinking and discussion. They want focus on Missy Elliot Lyrics, so the masses can stay dumb so that they can flourish… maybe? Yes, they want us to buy more Katy Perry albums also because her lyrics are so mind-numbingly dumb and also perhaps contain more symbolism that the stupid public will think is artsy… but the Illuminati know better! Do you not think it is possible to infiltrate Hollywood and even have celebrity handlers out there? Performers are notoriously insecure and would cling on to something they felt gave them a great purpose. They would probably be an easy catch. Have you ever seen the movie 12 Angry Men? Don’t be so quick to dismiss the improbable.

Some vague, unrelated Masonic/Satanic motifs:
“Soul”

Some vague, unrelated Egyptian motifs:
Dark Horse

So too, are conspiracy theorists.

4 Likes

Something wrong with exploring a theory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzmOKlZYJ5Q

Full volume please. I don’t care if your neighbours fucking hate you. Turn it up!

1 Like

Many people connect the words “conspiracy theory” with an ingrained thought in their head that all conspiracy theorists are nutters. They can’t think any other way about it. Rejecting all theories and possibilities based on what you think you know about all conspiracy theorists is what keeps everyone away from rational, critical detective work. What if these are Satanists that continue in secret making child sacrifices? Impossible? How do you know? Do you have a theory? Are you against real discussion? Are you against theorizing? I’m not focusing on conspiracy, or the words “conspiracy theory”… I’m more focused on open discussion without flippant, arrogant, typical internet dismisal. Why is conspiracy theorist a category of person that you have a preconcieved impression of rather than just someone who has a theory about the possibilty of a conspiring group? Are there no groups conspiring anywhere? Can you not have a theory about one of them? I don’t proport to know if the Illuminati exist or not, but I’ve seen enough to know that something weird is going on. It’s simple observation and I’d like to investigate. I have a purpose seperate from any of that. It’s not a big deal to think about and explore things that don’t make sense. Did you see any of the weird advertizing for 2013’s Superbowl? I’m interested in figuring this stuff out… but you know, get your funny quips in.

1 Like
1 Like

Ah, not too far from my favorite book of the Holy Bible

Ok this is not the first time I have seen this… I have to ask.

As an MC5* fan( well, at least that one album ) I have to ask where you got that quote.

I thought it was a Wikipedia vandal.

* who represent THE birth of Heavy Metal.

That line is from The KLF or the Justified Ancients of MuMu (or the Time Lords). They based a lot of their stuff on the Illumatus Trilogy.
Here’s the line from the Illuminatus Trilogy:

"Thanks," Dillinger said modestly. "Actually, the Illuminati own the companies that put out most of the rock. We started Laughing Buddha Jesus Phallus to counterattack. We were ignoring that front until they got the MC-5 to cut a disc called 'Kick Out The Jams' just to taunt us with old, bitter memories. So we came back with our own releases, and the next thing I knew I was making bales of money from it. We've also fed information, through third parties, to Christian Crusade in Tulsa, Oklahoma, so they could expose some of what the Illuminati are doing in the rock field. You've seen the Christian Crusade publications—Rhythm, Riots and Revolution, and Communism, Hypnotism and the Beatles, and so forth?" —Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea, Illuminatus Trilogy
2 Likes

I like your inquisitive nature and I encourage your enthusiasm.

But I want to say that if you can slow yourself down a little bit you might get some responses.

Walls/blocks of text are… off-putting.

P.S. IMHO, Its a tough crowd here