Satan’s Superbowl halftime show

[Permalink]

1 Like

It is funny how mortals always picture us as putting things into their minds: in reality our best work is done by keeping things out.

The Screwtape Letters, C. S. Lewis

7 Likes

Naaah, Satan would have run the ball.

rimshot

10 Likes

While Katy Perry’s lion (and dancing sharks) were so much kitsch with not a hint of esoteric symbolism, Madonna’s 2012 halftime show appeared to more deliberately cultivate the paranoia of the occult conspiracy theorists.

Well, maybe you missed the coded shout-out to the Dark Side, but some of us didn’t.

4 Likes

Join the Shark Side:

7 Likes

So that’s it, then: Left Shark had some last-minute misgivings about completing the ritual to summon Mammon and, through his simple lack of enthusiasm, ensured that the sun would rise the next day.

I like Left Shark. He’s easy to identify with.

4 Likes

The long, dull, monotonous years of middle-aged prosperity or
middle-aged adversity are excellent campaigning weather for the devil.

C. S. Lewis

1 Like

Looks more like Isildur’s hat than Baphomet’s to me.

2 Likes

All mortals tend to turn into the thing they are pretending to be. This is elementary.

C. S. Lewis

9 Likes

“The best way to drive out the devil … is to jeer and flout him …”

– Martin Luther, Tischreden (Table Talk).

2 Likes

Should I bother to watch this halftime show? See now I’m curious.

2 Likes

The love of knowledge is a kind of madness.

C. S. Lewis, Out of the Silent Planet

2 Likes

Southern Baptists never have sex standing up because people might think they’re dancing.

6 Likes

Wait a minute…everyone says that Satan was on the other sideline wearing a hoodie. We need to get this all straight before the end times, you know.

Please read the article and continue to believe that the Illuminati are fictional.

Alternatively if you enjoy visiting regions under volcanos, stroking white cats, and bringing about the New World Order, and are prepared to bend all your efforts in the direction of the All Seeing Eye, please send a stamped addressed envelope and $50 in non-sequential $10 bills to:

The Recruitment Manager
Not the Illuminati House
PO Box 666
Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington DC

Among membership benefits are free Katy Perry vids, and for female applicants the opportunity to have sex with the horned deity of your choice.

9 Likes

fnord^2

The Alex Jones link did not disappoint.

“She remembered, as every sensible person does, that you should never never shut yourself up in a wardrobe.”

― C.S. Lewis

5 Likes

4 Likes

More Illuminati smokescreens.
Everybody knows that the Illuminati has controlled pop music at least since the early 70’s… They really tipped their hands when MC5 released “Kick out the JAMs”.

“K.L.F. Communications: Information Sheet Eight.”

THE JUSTIFIED ANCIENTS OF MUMU (JAMS) are an organization (or disorganization) who are at least as old as the ILLUMINATI. They represent the primeval power of Chaos. As such they are diametrically opposed to the order that the Illuminati try to oppress on mankind and on mankind’s understanding of the Universe.
Whether the above is fact or fiction is irrelevant.

3 Likes