Saudi King brings 506 tons of luggage on 9-day trip

It’s cherry pickers all the way down?

15 Likes
16 Likes

do his wifes count as luggage?

4 Likes

As long as he isn’t bring any qutbists along, I don’t care how much stuff he hauls with him.

2 Likes

Qui portaverit cerasis in ceraso introissent?

2 Likes

I want one, STAT!

3 Likes

… all the way UP, surely?

5 Likes

I’m going with the standard vassals. Tubes can break down.

6 Likes

They fly in on a separate smaller plane. And then you just leave them there in case you’re going to be back within the next twenty years, along with a staff member to ensure they’re fully functioning.

“YOU LIVE HERE AT THE AIRPORT NOW. YOU. STAY. HERE.”

4 Likes

Imagine if you tried to do something like this as a poor (read: average) person. It might make for an interesting performance art piece.

1 Like

Saudi Kings: they’re just like us!

4 Likes

A Mercedes is hard to smuggle rectally, unless you do it piece by piece.

7 Likes

Getting the windshield out is the most painful part.

8 Likes

I’ve made a huge mistake:

24 Likes

My rule of thumb when dealing with (technology) infrastructure: always have a DR plan. This is just redundancy.

5 Likes

I would have a tram consisting of bicycle under suspended rail, on a closed loop.

1 Like

He should have gone with the light-weight stuff from Samsonite.

1 Like

Perhaps that’s exactly what he did.

3 Likes

You just KNOW that Donny Bathrobe saw this headline and immediately demanded that his staff confirm that his luggage weighs more.

6 Likes

I’ll bet orange 45 is trying to figure out how he can pull off the same kind of disgusting stunt at taxpayer expense. Just fuck royalty! What fucking good are these assholes anyway? The price of this stunt could feed/educate a significant tonnage of poor people in either country

1 Like