Scaramucci's potty-mouthed rant about Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon

“Let it begin; let it begin!

12 Likes

Autofellatio? Hmmmmm.

9 Likes

I think Orange Julius will get jealous of this guys ability to slice a penny.

8 Likes

Scaramucci looks like the bad guy frat douche from a 90s college comedy movie. That’s not relevant to the conversation, but I felt it had to be said nonetheless.

42 Likes

A cut rate Joe Pesci impersonator from the 'burbs.

15 Likes

All that coke isn’t going to snort itself, though, apparently.

Well, look - it’s going to burn if we’re watching or not. Might as well watch, though

I’m convinced Trump sees him as his own idealized self-image.

Hmmm
08MANKOFF1-master675

44 Likes

All we have to do is admire this guy until the Donald is jealous.

20 Likes

Shirley it’s more of a Trolley Problem.

6 Likes

malcom_tucker_speechless

12 Likes

Don’t do this at home kids…

4 Likes
The Mooch told the BBC:

‘[Trump] knows how to operate in the elitist world and has unbelievable empathy for the common struggle that’s going on with the middle-class people and the lower middle-class people.’

Please to be noticing the social sectors for whom Trump does not have unbelievable empathy.
12 Likes

At least Scaramucci didn’t call him Rinse Pubis.

3 Likes

Reminds me of The Situation

although he looks more like Pauly

6 Likes

The Mooch says:
“Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac…‘Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’”

Can we have Obama back now?

21 Likes

Any non-45 post-Nixon POTUS would be an improvement at this point.

11 Likes

I was just reading that douchebro reports directly to the president, not the chief of staff. Am I the only one that thinks this is really weird?

8 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how a PR flack outranks the White House Chief of Staff, which is a real-world position.

Priebus should shift Scaramucci’s office to a closet beside the men’s room. "You wanted to find leaks."

13 Likes

Normally, yes.

However, despite his job title, Priebus doesn’t work for the President. He works for the RNC, and everyone in the West Wing knows that.

Reince only got the job because Trump needed to pacify the GOP establishment, and he’s been largely excluded from the normal powers of the position.

11 Likes

I believe I would even take Nixon at this point.

21 Likes

Clearly PR is important enough to need to micromanage.

Things like the military, though? Yeah just delegate that shit.

7 Likes