Scientists discover 4.8 quintillion pound "mystery blob" below the moon's surface

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/12/scientists-discover-4-8-quinti.html

4 Likes

A hundred and eighty miles below the surface? They REALLY don’t want us to go to the moons of Saturn, do they!

12 Likes

Michael Bay already solved this puzzle. It’s definitely Transformers under there.

15 Likes

Wallace%20%26%20Grommit%20Cheese

32 Likes

Clanger poop, or the Soup Dragon’s stash.

10 Likes

that checks out, since Michael Bay’s transformers are so overwrought and poorly edited they end up looking like mystery blobs…

13 Likes

Oh, I’m sure it’s just a mysterious black stone monolith of unknown origin. Big deal.

24 Likes

I’m going with green cheese.

7 Likes

23 Likes

Harlan Ellison figured it out before Michael Bay: from his “A to Z in the Chocolate Alphabet”: O is for Ouroboros - Banished from Earth, the great worm coiled ever so tightly and went to sleep. One day he will wake. The moon will rise.

13 Likes

Where do you think the Nazis are hiding now that they have lost their lease on the Hollow Earth? (The Deros had to raise the rent after the property taxes on Mount Shasta went up.) Don’t worry. They will show up for the 2020 election.

12 Likes

Came for this. Not disappointed.

7 Likes

Put out a press release from a non-existent think-tank saying that rumors that it’s a giant gold deposit are wrong and scientifically impossible.

Watch Trump pivot his Moon-Mars priorities like greasy lightning.

12 Likes

It’s Cathedral Terra from Gurren Lagann, and I’ve misplaced my core drill.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s where I left it.

9 Likes

BABY SPACE DRAGON!

BB-Space-Dragon
BB-Space-Dragon

15 Likes

12 Likes

New footage is emerging…

8 Likes

Moon pounds or earth pounds. One is ~1/6th of the other.

10 Likes

Gold plating

6 Likes