SCOTUS Shenanigans Watch

Not to be confused with the statues in the Hall of Justice.

10 Likes

Why do they all look naked!?! That’s not how clothing works, even if it’s spandex!

4 Likes

Naked Justice is the lululemon for Heros.

Something tells me we really do not need to see naked justice with the current lineup.

8 Likes

Don’t feel like clicking it at work, but I hope to hell The Creeper is on that list!

5 Likes

Wait until you see how risquĂ© Ginsberg’s is.

8 Likes
7 Likes

wait, wait. isn’t that spelled “statutes”? :wink:

6 Likes

Wild Animals Monkey GIF by PBS

6 Likes
17 Likes

Senator Collins just said she’ll vote to confirm Jackson, so it’s officially bipartisan now!

Also the math now means that there’s no longer a chance that an insane Senator Sinema can mess this up if she wanted to.

11 Likes

Great! But anyway, Clarence Thomas should resign.

13 Likes

Yeah, sorry I meant to reply to the thread

8 Likes

I’m sure she’ll try and find a way
 maybe she’ll switch parties prior to the vote and give control of the senate to Mitch McConnell.

10 Likes

That’d be a perfect time for Collins to switch sides. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Susan Collins has a long history of indicating she will do something, then doing the opposite because reasons. I will believe that she intends to vote to confirm Ketanji Jackson after she has voted to confirm Ketanji Jackson.

Also, Clarence Thomas needs to resign and Ginni Thomas needs to spend some time alone in a room provided by the feds, thinking about the many ways that she has been a terrible human being.

10 Likes

Yeah
 she won’t
 Sinema might very well, if she thinks it would line her pockets more. She’s going to get primaried, either way, though.

6 Likes

As bad of a Democrat as she turns out to be, she’s an even worse Republican.

She doesn’t even carry a firearm to work!

4 Likes

19 Likes

Somehow I’d never heard before today that Ginni Thomas was in a literal cult (and by that I mean a previous cult rather than the GOP/Qanon/Trumpist death cult she’s been infamously advocating for ever since becoming an influential Washington insider).

12 Likes

I hope that at that event it was made clear that there would be a video recording that could be made public. I’m not really concerned about what Mrs Thomas’ reaction to this video might be, but if this event was something like the context of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting it would be unfair to some of the other attendees to put it out there without consent.

4 Likes