Scratch-and-sniff wallpaper that smells like weed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/22/scratch-and-sniff-wallpaper-th.html

2 Likes

OH man, gross. I mean, I don’t care what your hobby is, and I know it can be fun, but it smells horrible…

5 Likes

This could be problematic on so many levels…

8 Likes

My wallpaper smells like weed right now!

21 Likes

Dang, I’ll be right over Smokey McPot !

8 Likes

But do the snozzberries really taste like snozzberries? Inquiring minds want to know.

9 Likes

Well, now I know what to wrap the cocaine in.

3 Likes

I’m going to wallpaper my Mom’s suitcase with this just before she leaves for Canada.

1 Like

Next step:

6 Likes

Next Level:

7 Likes

This was precisely my first thought when i read the headline

2 Likes

I’ve discovered this beer called Hemptails that is actually made with hemp. It smells very pleasingly like weed. It is unfortunately being marketed as a low-end beer, possibly because at 8% it has a nice kick. At least that means it is dirt cheap if you can find it.

I mean the smell is pretty much the worst thing about weed. Just imagine how much money you could make by cultivating an odorless (or low odor) strain of the plant. (I’m guessing this may not be feasible or else someone already would have?)

3 Likes

Oops, someone just hit a skunk.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Now if somebody invented wallpaper that stopped your house smelling of weed, that would indeed be a useful innovation.

2 Likes

Are you sure that it’s weed?

We already have skunks in the neighborhood which make our house smell like weed in the springtime. This wallpaper is a hard pass.

it’s just vapor!!!1

Barely Plausible Deniability

1 Like