You too can smell like President-elect Trump

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/22/you-too-can-smell-like-preside.html

1 Like

I have a bottle of this. Awaiting the perfect use case.

11 Likes

But I already have Stan Lee cologne!

Decisions, decisions…

19 Likes

46.5% of the time, it works every time.

15 Likes

Women can’t resist it!

24 Likes

May I suggest using it to confuse the bloodhounds when they come searching for members of the liberal elite press to exact retribution.

14 Likes

I have a black phoenix alchemy labs bottle that smells like aged, fermented pumpkin. Was it the Hoggle Labyrinth scent? I forget.

4 Likes

Need a new cologne? Why not Zoidberg?

12 Likes

I wonder if this is what Jared Kushner wears on date night?

3 Likes

Come on, you know it smells closer to the Pit of Eternal Stench than Hoggle.
(I imagine the wearer might sound more like it as well…)

4 Likes

9 Likes

It kind of makes you wonder if Scrooge McDuck smelled like metallic dusty copper.

But then again if the only thing in that vault was gold coins he might not smell of money at all (I’ve never noticed gold jewelry to smell)?

9 Likes

To be fair, the cologne and the man probably smell quite different, and the ingredients sound interesting.

What does it really smell like? Can you name a comparison?

1 Like

it’s lemony

Perfect for a Trump lemon party!!!

8 Likes

I’ve been stocking up on barbarian repellant

Viking odorant might do the trick as well

6 Likes

Please! I’m eating!

6 Likes

So, how exactly do you capture the essence of egotistical old orange con-man?

Does it smell like stale cheeto?

Does it smell vaguely of soiled depends, but nobody will acknowledge the stench out of fear of reprisal?

6 Likes

I have the demeter “dregs” cologne. It’s my daily driver.

2 Likes

an extremely concentrated version of the smell of those fashion magazines full of scratch n sniff fragrance samples: as in, including the smell of hot coated shiny paper, adhesive, etc.

5 Likes

NOTE: it turns out the bottle I have of the older “Donald Trump: The Fragrance”, not “Donald Trump: Success”

7 Likes