Seagull swoops down and eats man's tongue after woman bites it off in brawl

Ryan spent the rest of the day poring over mugshots.
“Does this look like the one?”
“Yeth, that’th the bird.”

Elsewhere in Edinburgh an old drunk was scared sober by a talking Seagull.

Police later mounted a massive crackdown on crows.

5 Likes

There’s a big difference between raw tongue and raw, say, tenderloin or chuck. Have you ever eaten raw tongue? Granted, we’re talking beef and not human – I’m not Hannibal Lecter – but it’s not at all like eating what I imagine you were thinking of when you said “raw meat.” Not to mention that a good pop to the jaw is enough to get people to bite through their own tongues on a somewhat regular basis.

Huh… I guess I am behind on getting the new set of 2021 bingo cards, and this story doesn’t even have a space for “seagull eats tongue of man bitten off by woman” so who’s gonna tell the manufacturers to do a better job this year?

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

My grandparents introduced me to stuffed beef tongue… and I look back with great fondness.

5 Likes

My wife used to run student activities at Bridewater College. One year they did a “Fear Factor” knock-off, and included eating boiled tongue as one of the gross out challenges. I took the leftovers for sandwiches.

8 Likes

That’s how I had it; in sandwiches. Deeeeelish. They also introduced me to venison, street vendor knishes, and (eaten like apples and salted) tomatoes right off the vine. I enjoyed being babysat by them.

5 Likes

A significant number of our tomatoes never make it in from the garden. Hey, there’s gotta be a reason to do all that work!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Honestly, lengua tacos and burritos are the best. :tongue: :taco:

2 Likes

@rob_bray
There are the good ones!

1 Like

That’s not a move I’ve ever been taught. I’ll suggest to my senseis.

3 Likes

Obligs:

3 Likes

The birb was later pulled over by constables and blew a .12 BAC…

2 Likes
4 Likes

People are sometimes afraid to visit America because of all the guns and violence. I’m afraid to visit Scotland. Edinburgh’s tongue biting, Glasgow kiss, …

1 Like

Snog, Marry or Avoid?

1 Like

Yeah, having known a few Scottish folks, the most surprising word in that headline was “Edinburgh”. Not Glasgow. Weird.

1 Like

This happened at the bottom of Leith walk. While that area is no longer the same place as it was when it was the setting for Trainspotting, it certainly isn’t Tourist-friendly central Edinburgh, either.

4 Likes

Seagull_nice jacket

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.