Nopenopenope

8 Likes

YAY Baby seal!

4 Likes

Indeed, it’s the sea lion of regret.

3 Likes

Classic Craig Mammalton

1 Like

Perhaps the seal is a fan of the Detroit Red Wings?

4 Likes

Pretty sure he has to duel that seal/sea lion to the death now. What did he do to piss it off that much?

3 Likes

Pickerels at dawn!

5 Likes

This is one of those stories that would have been much harder to believe, in the days before everyone had cameras everywhere.

5 Likes

I’ve gone snorkeling among sealions. The younger sealions had a game they liked to play – call it “Chicken of the Sea” – where they’d swim down, then turn around and come rocketing up vertically, aiming directly at the bridge of your nose. At the very last instant they’d wriggle away to one side or the other. I never quite got a face-full of sealion, but it was always a close thing.

There was something dog-like about them (including an intimidating mouthful of teeth which was very much in evidence when they were playing these games). They’re basically slippery water dogs with the manners of a cat (*).

(*) Before the cat lovers jump all over me, I’m a cat person – but let’s face it, cats are assholes too.

8 Likes

I’ll bet next time he makes the time to call the next day.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Face slapping with a rubbery object is a common New Zealander way of expressing disapproval.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t be a total surprise for another social mammal to have enough theory of mind to make sadism its own reward.

2 Likes

Pardon me, I couldn’t help but overhear. I would like to have a civil conversation about your statement.

12 Likes

6 Likes

Hey! Anyone seen my elephant seal gun? We got a problem here!

7 Likes

Octopus survived. Kayaker returned it to the water, later, in the absence of seal.

1 Like

Needs moar Oglaf.

24 Likes

needs more likes

2 Likes

OMG, I adore panel 8!

1 Like